rygard5

Sep 15, 2017
I sure do hope @Kingoflust continues to make this game into the future. I have no idea how much money he makes, but as a creator I could very well see him reading this page and deciding to hang it up. While people are free to share their opinions, personal attacks don't do anyone any good. You can't level the charge of milking in this game, there have been plenty of action scenes in this game. Saving Tracy on the NTR side, or Sunny and Tracy on the alpha side, for 'last' is just good storytelling. Not sure what everyone was expecting, but this has long been not just another "meet and fuck" game.

Call me a simp if you wish, but I do hope that he understands there are people here not clamoring for his head and quicker releases (when most of those parasites give him precisely $0). Sure, I would love quicker releases, but not at the cost of slandering the creator.

So King, if you are reading, know that at least one of us is out there waiting for the MC to bang Marcus' mom in front of him, and for Marcus to have Tracy and Sunny blowing him at the same time while the MC jerks it watching.
I follow the game since it was in RPGM, not always supporting with money since my situation changed from one day to another, but to be honest, this is one of those games that I wait for updates and play as soon as it comes out, even if some of the times I feel like the updates are kind of weak, I still want to support @Kingoflust and want to see this project have a proper end because in my opinion there is no game like this, some just lack quality, some are a weekend project that is dropped after 2 updates, others the story is like "Hi, let's fuck, now you are my sex slave" in less than 5 min.

Dec 28, 2017
wow coding is going fast these past days.
If* they have set up a good pipeline then coding should be relatively fast, visual novels in Renpy are simple to program. Still, they should set aside time for testing because it is always possible to fuck up.

*Which is a big "if".

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I sure do hope @Kingoflust continues to make this game into the future. I have no idea how much money he makes, but as a creator I could very well see him reading this page and deciding to hang it up. While people are free to share their opinions, personal attacks don't do anyone any good. You can't level the charge of milking in this game, there have been plenty of action scenes in this game. Saving Tracy on the NTR side, or Sunny and Tracy on the alpha side, for 'last' is just good storytelling. Not sure what everyone was expecting, but this has long been not just another "meet and fuck" game.

Call me a simp if you wish, but I do hope that he understands there are people here not clamoring for his head and quicker releases (when most of those parasites give him precisely $0). Sure, I would love quicker releases, but not at the cost of slandering the creator.

So King, if you are reading, know that at least one of us is out there waiting for the MC to bang Marcus' mom in front of him, and for Marcus to have Tracy and Sunny blowing him at the same time while the MC jerks it watching.
I never bothered about late releases. Good content is more important than quicker releases. I only have prblm with the way dev is treating two routes. Just because alpha route is so called "romantic route", he took advantage of it and shown too much teasing with family memebers. While they being getting fucked in ntr route. Yes, tracy also got banged. I know it is not much likeable for the ntr fans because it happened without any buildup. But the fact is, she got fucked in beta but not in alpha. And now, please dont argue with me by "logics, reality" and all that shit. Just because we non-ntr fans hate ntr, we are destined to see tracy and sunny fucked at last? How it is fair? Are there no storylines possible in which they can be fucked by MC sooner? If u have the will to make it, you will make it and even make it logical. But it seems dev have different plans, that is to make alpha route as "side fuckings" and beta route as "family ntr".

Nov 18, 2019

"call me a simp if you want" ok you're a simp

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Update should have been released now, but what the hell man some bad fortune is going on with me, now that i have completed everything and set up to release today,
But suddenly my coder is not responding my messages. he told me he will complete everything and send me the first test version this gone Saturday. later on last Friday night when i asked him the status he told me he got fever and work on coding is slowed down but he still told me he will finish everything by today.
since then he has been not responding any of my messages.
here is the proof
I literally have no words left to say now frustration continues for me. If in coming 2 to 3 days the coder does not respond than i will have to hire another coder to finish the coding and put the update out.
And in worst possible scenario if i fail to put 0.8 before this months ends than i have no choice just have to pause my payment for this month and will refunds to this month new Patreons who has joined for the update.
Lets hope the coder comes back

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Python is one of my specialties and I'm very familiar with Renpy. Most of his code is conditionals, variable changes, labels, and scene switching.
I will help code the update for free. Just gotta tell me how you want it done. King of Lust
Thanks for offering your help in this urgent situation. And I got some news also that the coder guy contacted me 1 hour earlier and told me he is recovering well from the fever and wants 2 more days to finish. So I will have to wait a few more. If he delays more than I will contact you and hand over the coding work to you. Just now have to wait a little more. Thanks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for offering your help in this urgent situation. And I got some news also that the coder guy contacted me 1 hour earlier and told me he is recovering well from the fever and wants 2 more days to finish. So I will have to wait a few more. If he delays more than I will contact you and hand over the coding work to you. Just now have to wait a little more. Thanks
The important thing is that you continue this gorgous game somehow. Its really great made and thats why people are excited and get unpacient for next update. Thats better than nobody would miss the game...:)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a hint for your coder: There is still the bug during the party threesome where the points for Sophie and Emma are shown in the choice, but were never added in their overview.

Reactions: Turret

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Just let me know here or PM me is fine man! Sounds good to me. Sorry about the unfortunate circumstances.....

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes