SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I unlocked the contents on Gallery.
After playing some times, I quit the game.

When I again start it, gallery is locked.

Why not the gallery remained unlocked...???
you have to put the gallery unlock code in every time unless you use the mod

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
you have to put the gallery unlock code in every time unless you use the mod
I did it once. It worked.

After opening the game again no more code required but this problem occurred.
All unlocked scenes are remained locked after everytime I reopen the game.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
If this recent string of fan art or teasers or bonus renders or whatever they are is not reflective of the next update or future updates, it’ll be a bummer. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mirnation

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is gonna one of the best scenes if something happens maybe it like the last scene where the mc is spying then there probably be a dream sequence of them doing something but I’m sure them actually fucking is gonna take like 1 or 2 more updates I feels this is either like a a type of job but if this is the last teaser I wonder what the last teaser are I suspect there better

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It will be great if Triss is added in the Character info, in the next update. As MC get points with her, also she seems to be a LI.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
How to get the opinion "Take her up on it" ? View attachment 2100106
I finally got this after experimenting. You will have to go back a ways and play through the game. The trick is to have your Confidence level in between -25 to -30 on the negative side. My advice is to have it at -15 to -20 going into the last option with Marcus in the basement because that last option will give you -10 to put you in range. To me, this option is well worth it and very hot with the way Emma will treat you, the way she looks at you, and what she say's to you when you choose it, in an NTR way that is. ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes