Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Do you guys have any idea when this scene will play ?
Only when you are on Alpha path.
=> Tracy choose Alpha Modeling Career.
=> Sunny is not dating with Marcus.

If you did not get this scene with Tracy.
Then I guess you got a cooking and dinner scene with Sunny. MC had an argue with Sunny about her relation with Marcus.

Many choices matter for this scene.
Like: every choices after the first date with Sunny.

Last edited:

JezzBezozz

Jul 17, 2022
Only when you are on Alpha path.
=> Tracy choose Alpha Modeling Career.
=> Sunny is not dating with Marcus.

If you did not get this scene with Tracy.
Then I guess you got a cooking and dinner scene with Sunny. MC had an argue with Sunny about her relation with Marcus.

Many choices matter for this scene.
Like: every choices after the first date with Sunny.
Seems like there's alot of hidden scene ..

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
So Tracy and Sunny routes are not independent from one another? WTF?
The routes are less and less independent with each update; the "diplomatic" route, where you're supposed to pick and choose who you fuck can easily end up railroading you into Beta scenes.

For example, even if you are with Maude, if you're not with Tracy then you'll end up with the scene at the end where Marcus bangs Maude and sends you the video, with the game acting like you're full cuck.

I don't know if the dev has stopped caring about the mid route (so to speak) or if it's just bugged, either way it doesn't bode well for the route.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and D Dog

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
So Tracy and Sunny routes are not independent from one another? WTF?
Nope, the routes are either full alpha or full beta, you can't decide to be alpha with one girl and beta with another.

I don't know if the dev has stopped caring about the mid route (so to speak) or if it's just bugged, either way it doesn't bode well for the route.
I may be remembering this wrong, but I think the mid route was officially abandoned at some point :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The routes are less and less independent with each update; the "diplomatic" route, where you're supposed to pick and choose who you fuck can easily end up railroading you into Beta scenes.

For example, even if you are with Maude, if you're not with Tracy then you'll end up with the scene at the end where Marcus bangs Maude and sends you the video, with the game acting like you're full cuck.

I'm not sure the diplomatic route was ever a priority, but since you have to go hard all the time to get the Alpha Route it doesn't really pay to surrender any of the girls to the NTR guys since points are at such a premium. I think at best you can choose one or two to be on the Beta route with and it can't be both Sunny and Tracy. Although I have to admit that it is funny as hell to be on the Alpha route with all the girls and only on the Beta Route with the aunt.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure the diplomatic route was ever a priority, but since you have to go hard all the time to get the Alpha Route it doesn't really pay to surrender any of the girls to the NTR guys since points are at such a premium. I think at best you can choose one or two to be on the Beta route with and it can't be both Sunny and Tracy. Although I have to admit that it is funny as hell to be on the Alpha route with all the girls and only on the Beta Route with the aunt.
I don't remember if it was or wasn't, which is kinda another thing with this dev: he doesn't really go back and work on/fix what's published, he just puts out bandaids to cover bugs and errors like the Day 26 choices and the "fix" for the Emma scene and so on.

Regardless, the diplomatic route is still in the intro, so it should either be edited out or worked on.

Reactions: Turret and 4rn4ld0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Anyway to Cuck Marcus, I mean I did fuck his girl at that party but can and how do you fuck his mom too?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks Shirafune for pics. Here's the message.

Progress had been really good this month. I have completed all the events for beta route and now 70% done with alpha route. Now just there is 2 sex scene remaining 1 in alpha and 1 small scene in beta and some story driven events and i am done with all the 3d content for 0.9.

I am now 99% sure update should be out in first week or second week this coming November month.

The above Teasers are mostly happening in beta route and i just posted only alpha hardcore image this time. I would have shared more images but that would have spoil the update more.

Nevermind Thanks everyone for the continued support,

We have some shocking progress coming our way in 0.9 lol.. Take care

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes