Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017

Me thinking this game just came out this year and noticing that it's been 4 years since the thread was made....

NLT finished 2 games in that time and the third one is halfway done... and that has 3d animation on top of scattered voice acting. What has this dev been doing all this time lol? Does the game need to be rebuilt with every update :ROFLMAO:?

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022

Me thinking this game just came out this year and noticing that it's been 4 years since the thread was made....

NLT finished 2 games in that time and the third one is halfway done... and that has 3d animation on top of scattered voice acting. What has this dev been doing all this time lol? Does the game need to be rebuilt with every update :ROFLMAO:?
NLT?

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020

go and First check out how many members work in his game. And Than speak

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, that's a relatively big team of people with a Patreon potentially pulling in six figures every month. Not really a fair comparison.

Reactions: KrLosZ

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017

NLT is not some dude, it's literally a studio. They are not in the same league.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
NLT is not some dude, it's literally a studio. They are not in the same league.
You sure? Could be his rap name too....

But yeah, that does make sense. Hmm, that was a bad comparison then. Would Motkeyz or Faerin would fit better then? I'm not really sure which are studios or solo's now....

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
You sure? Could be his rap name too....

But yeah, that does make sense. Hmm, that was a bad comparison then. Would Motkeyz or Faerin would fit better then? I'm not really sure which are studios or solo's now....
Motzkey does 2-3 release a year, Faerin monthly but very incremental. Not really the same either as Motzkey work with VNgine and Fearin Unity.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes