WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Does Marcus always fuck Emma at the end? It seems cuck route is unavoidable.
I have high confidence and went on a route where MC fucks Emma in the beach and always pursued her but still no changes.

EDIT: Just saw the v0.8 patch. It seems the dev is too lazy too update his own game and from his previous post it seems he insisted that there was no bug and it just depends on your stats. I suspect this game is badly written with so many spaghetti codes that's why there was a prompt asking for who is dating who instead of just relying on available stats. With slow production and clunky writing, it seems that the dev is lazy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DTchan

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
And about diplomacy path? If I understand right you can be alpha for some girls and beta for others, but confidence is a shared variable so how would that work?
Have poor/low relationship scores with those that you don't want to boink. For example, I have three routes: Alpha everyone; Beta everyone; Alpha everyone but the two housemates (my IRL version).

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have high confidence and went on a route where MC fucks Emma in the beach and always pursued her but still no changes.

EDIT: Just saw the v0.8 patch. It seems the dev is too lazy too update his own game and from his previous post it seems he insisted that there was no bug and it just depends on your stats. I suspect this game is badly written with so many spaghetti codes that's why there was a prompt asking for who is dating who instead of just relying on available stats. With slow production and clunky writing, it seems that the dev is lazy.
I think he coded it wrong as the alpha scene played put on the beta route from comments. I am unaware whether the fixed release was ever shared. The scores are just terrible and don't always register. The scenes are good but the coding is not

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think he coded it wrong as the alpha scene played put on the beta route from comments. I am unaware whether the fixed release was ever shared. The scores are just terrible and don't always register. The scenes are good but the coding is not
Hm, I guess I was really lucky then - and I have no idea how I managed it. For me, the alpha scene just played as normal on the Alpha path.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

It was a coding mistake or misplace I guess.
In Alpha: Emma with Marcus.
In Beta: Emma with MC.

Use the bugfix. It works.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
The development time for this game has been a major disappointment. When's the last good exchange with the mom. I dropped my sub at least a year ago and the last release was a not much to care about.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes