Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've tested compressed version only.

There is some bug in Gallery.rpy about day 31 due missing scope values in alpha path:

Code:
GalleryEntry(img="images/Day30/Day 30 Mc and Tracy cleaning/tan mc_and_tracy14.webp", replayLabel="day30_mc_tan", scope={"stepmom_love" : 60})

GalleryEntry(img="images/Day31/Animations/sunny kiss jerk mc252.jpg", replayLabel="day31_movie_sunny", scope={"SunnyDating" : "MC"})

GalleryEntry(img="images/Day31/Animations/sunnyxmc shower1.jpg", replayLabel="day32_tr_morning", scope={"SunnyDating" : "MC", "stepsis_love" : 20})
As reported before there are some issues about escaping from replay hitting exceptions or end of release, but I think they'll be fixed in next release as minor bugs

$ EmmaDating = "MC" is never triggered but it should stay in day26morning function in day26.rpy after or before
Code:
 $ charDict["Emma"].dateimg = "stats/mc dates emma.jpg"
This will require new assignment in day 26 - 32 to fix saves

6th_sense is not enabled in replay but I don't know how to check this value in Gallery.rpy, it has to be enabled during the replay each time or pass it as true in scope ignoring user settings

The game is nice but the only complete walkthrough is the source code and the gallery, plus for some reason there is a dating reset at day 26 with some missing choices and it breaks some path
If you have some old saves around the party at Marcus, they function for Emma. I do not have problems with alpha and beta path scenes if I use these. But the kicker is that not all old saves will function! I have several saves made on the same day(!) which are completely shreddered. And another thing, the bugged point allocation from the party onwards is still not fixed, no matter if the save functions or not or if you started anew game.
This is extremly annoying, especially since that party was several versions ago and the botched points "help" to mosfire scenes throughout the later game. You miss at least 7 Emma and 5 Sophie/Sunny points!

gub23

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a way to cheat your confidence in a specific save? I wanna see the alternate scene where you agree with Emmas plan during the dare where marcus fucks her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to cheat your confidence in a specific save? I wanna see the alternate scene where you agree with Emmas plan during the dare where marcus fucks her
editing save.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
With Universal RPY mod u can manipulate stats in every rpy VN. U can find it here in f95Zone.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just started the game.
is it possible to turn off the stats impact on the choices? the confidence +1 love -1 thing?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Would be nice if add a humiliation scene where Marcus cum on MC's face after finish fucking his favourite want (could be mom,sis, girlfriend or anyone else)
such ending of the scene would have to be optional not everyone likes BI cuckold

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i like NTR route feels forced to me,
dislike NTR route where MC tries to save his mother and fails is more natural,
she can do things, MC does not need to know thinking he saved his mom but in reality just clueless,
MC's pov may not be in accordance with truth, but please no more dream scenes

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes