LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Once again just to be seriously anoying and piss some people off and also just to clarify.
The MC in games refers to the Main character you actually play as in said game and not the one you might like to think or would like to play as.
Now I freely admit I don't play the NTR route's but unless your telling me at somepoint you get to pick what Marcus chooses to do.
He's not infact the MC he's just at best a Antagonist (adversary or rival) that may be willing to share But still wants to fuck all the girls.
At the very least he's could be classed as just another NPC.
However since the game doesn't start with you being Marcus and unless you start to make decisions for him (actually in game and not in your head) he's not never has been and never will be the MC.

Feel free to ignore this post only if and or when you actually get to make choices in game for MARCUS! and not before :devilish:.

Just sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: queeg500

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I think there’s a high chance that is Tracy but it’s not Marcus it could be another one of those scene where Liza is telling the mc how Tracy was when she was younger.
we can only guess only people who know for sure are those who saw the teaser and they won't share with us......

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Once again just to be seriously anoying and piss some people off and also just to clarify.
The MC in games refers to the Main character you actually play as in said game and not the one you might like to think or would like to play as.
Now I freely admit I don't play the NTR route's but unless your telling me at somepoint you get to pick what Marcus chooses to do.
He's not infact the MC he's just at best a Antagonist (adversary or rival) that may be willing to share But still wants to fuck all the girls.
At the very least he's could be classed as just another NPC.
However since the game doesn't start with you being Marcus and unless you start to make decisions for him (actually in game and not in your head) he's not never has been and never will be the MC.

Feel free to ignore this post only if and or when you actually get to make choices in game for MARCUS! and not before :devilish:.

Just sayin.
Not sure about the cucks or ntr lovers here, i'm here to watch them bitches getting fucked, that's all i need. If the game is ntr but the models are looking good, i'll get the gallery unlock (if there is one) and i'm cool with it.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Cause I don’t think he’ll fast Foward Marcus getting Tracy since he gave us the special event i think he gonna milk it until he no longer can which is like two or three more updates unless he starts to bring in characters he hasn’t used from the beginning like the principle, the assistant I think from when you meet the principal, the other students that were there for like one seen and your neighbor cause the there’s only three characters left to be ntr as of now klara who I do think gonna end up doing with with Marcus seeing the path her story is going and needing a date the math teacher obviously and Liza cause she like tease the mc and all that after that the endgame is Tracy and Marcus after that there really is like no need to continue the ntr path after since the goal from the beginning was Marcus end up with the mc family once he dropped the other ntr path

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
alone with tracy9.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2/7/2023/ 12:32 PM
Teasers for 2.0 with status update

Writing for 2.0 has been almost finished just some correction and adding in day34 script is going and than it's all done. and i am now working on day33 which is on the last stage, I have just completed the first actual hardcore scene involving between Tracy and mc today, it looks good and animations has been very smooth.

From now one the wait is over as after Tracy and mc first actual sex so for future scene between them it will mostly involve in penetration. so no more complaint about them lol.

About the release date, I can't confirm say it now maybe once i get completed Day 34 script and than i analysis scenes , animations etc of day34 completely than only i can give a clear answer about release date, It atleast won't come until 2nd teasers of 2.0 comes out.

we have many things to offer in day34 beach event, date with teachers and more scenes with Tracy and sunny in both route so Teasers 2 will be more hot.

I will try to finish and upload Teasers 2 with update news as soon as possible, will try my best it comes out this month.

Side note: Anyone want to help or join me as 2nd 3d artist for this game can contact me. If somehow i manage to get another 3d artist or at least a animator than it will hugely boast the 3d progress. Thankyou

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes