hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
If your playing the Apha route you still get the Marcus fucks Emma Movie night at her house simply because she's not set as your GF for now.
You need to manually set it yourself because the game at the moment doesn't do it for you.
Mark her as yours In the relationship screen before the Movie night and you don't get that NTR scene. View attachment 2339988 View attachment 2339990 .
Next is Emma NTR Route I believe so logically he bangs her on movie night. View attachment 2339992
Also next is Emma Sharing Route I Believe so he still bangs her on movie night.
View attachment 2339993
And this one below is for the Alpha Route and swops MC for marcus in the movie at her house scene.
And logically should stop Emma bangging anyone but your MC. View attachment 2339995
Not sure if it helps explain it but I'm hoping that it do's..
New to the game here
How do I manually set relationships?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
New to the game here
How do I manually set relationships?
I used the black screen to better show where the relationship Icon is located and I highlighted both the Emma screen and Change status Icon you need to click on Emma's stats page screen.
I'm not sure how I could of made it any easyer sorry :(

P.S.
They do say a single picture tells a thousand words.
And I know could probably of explained every single step for someone to follow in minute detail in possibly less than a thousand words.
But I'm too old and I'm too Lazy :devilish:.

This next bit was added because the top part of this post wasn't aparently clear enough.
This Next bit is in relation to the aparent BUG of Emma cheating on the Alpha Route and how to stop IT.

relationship Icon.jpg relationshipEmma.png relationshipEmmaAlpha.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pole Star and cxx

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
I just went through the end of the current version. This is a great game in general and I really liked how you have the option to avoid NTR if you are like the vast majority who hate it. The final Emma scene really made me really consider dropping it all together. Out of nowhere she decides to have sex with Marcus of all people, with the MC (who came to see her) sitting right there, and the player has no option to stop it?! That really killed it for me.

Reactions: bigphil963

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I just went through the end of the current version. This is a great game in general and I really liked how you have the option to avoid NTR if you are like the vast majority who hate it. The final Emma scene really made me really consider dropping it all together. Out of nowhere she decides to have sex with Marcus of all people, with the MC (who came to see her) sitting right there, and the player has no option to stop it?! That really killed it for me.
It is a bug in the game in what I remember. If you go to the character screen you can change the dating status to reflect the MC.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

If your playing the Apha route you still get the Marcus fucks Emma Movie night at her house simply because she's not set as your GF for now.
You need to manually set it yourself because the game at the moment doesn't do it for you.
Mark her as yours In the relationship screen before the Movie night and you don't get that NTR scene. View attachment 2339988 View attachment 2339990 .
Next is Emma NTR Route I believe so logically he bangs her on movie night. View attachment 2339992
Also next is Emma Sharing Route I Believe so he still bangs her on movie night.
View attachment 2339993
And this one below is for the Alpha Route and swops MC for marcus in the movie at her house scene.
And logically should stop Emma bangging anyone but your MC. View attachment 2339995
Not sure if it helps explain it but I'm hoping that it do's..
The one below was literally the post right above yours but aparently not obvious enough about its subject so I will have to EDIT it.
I used the black screen to better show where the relationship Icon is located and I highlighted both the Emma screen and Change status Icon you need to click on Emma's stats page screen.
I'm not sure how I could of made it any easyer sorry :(

P.S.
They do say a single picture tells a thousand words.
And I know could probably of explained every single step for someone to follow in minute detail in possibly less than a thousand words.
But I'm too old and I'm too Lazy :devilish:.
P.P.S. I see no one searches anything still these days:(.
Starting to :unsure:wonder how many more times I'm gonna need to repost this:(.

Last edited:

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I feel like Marcus should fuck the aunt first before Tracy. Storyline wise Even though the mc agrees to help Marcus and Marcus does tease her and everything to give her the idea of fucking him she doesn’t do it cause it “wrong”. So I feel the mc is gonna go to the aunts house so he can get his fix about his mom being used since she isn’t willing to fuck Marcus yet. The aunt is gonna talk to him again about how much Tracy was a slut when she was younger and cause that turns him on so much the idea of Tracy getting fucked he will accidentally say something about how he wants to see Marcus do something like that. The aunt would be suprise ask him what he’s talking about and he will tell her. Then next time they meet she’s not gonna tell him story about Tracy instead she’s gonna invite Marcus and fuck him and rp as Tracy for the mc and after that all happen she will help him to make sure Marcus fuck Tracy by telling him something that always turns her on and makes her a slut without fail in and in return Marcus has to fuck her once in a while besides Tracy then this would lead down to a threesome of the sister or a foursome with the entire family

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
well i disagree with your Marcus post. Marcus should at all times be cucked by MC and not get anywhere near MC's harem. and Sophie will be in MC's harem too! #IHATEMARCUS
I mean I think everyone know that once the alpha path gets finish that will be how it ends with the mc getting everyone so it doesn’t matter if you disagree cause the mc getting everyone will eventually happen. I’m manly talking to the people who liek the ntr path more than the vanilla path and if you don’t like when people talk about the ntr path will I would suggest to you to suck it up and just get used to people talking about Marcus on here cause it won’t stop as long as there a ntr in the game

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
The 6 month wait for an update is ridiculous and not justified at all. These Devs first bait us with good renders and quick updates and then take their sweet time enjoying milk money. On the other hand, i think they want us to quit this addiction and focus on our life to make this world a happier place. Indeed a noble thought :(

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The 6 month wait for an update is ridiculous and not justified at all. These Devs first bait us with good renders and quick updates and then take their sweet time enjoying milk money. On the other hand, i think they want us to quit this addiction and focus on our life to make this world a happier pla
I feel like Marcus should fuck the aunt first before Tracy. Storyline wise Even though the mc agrees to help Marcus and Marcus does tease her and everything to give her the idea of fucking him she doesn’t do it cause it “wrong”. So I feel the mc is gonna go to the aunts house so he can get his fix about his mom being used since she isn’t willing to fuck Marcus yet. The aunt is gonna talk to him again about how much Tracy was a slut when she was younger and cause that turns him on so much the idea of Tracy getting fucked he will accidentally say something about how he wants to see Marcus do something like that. The aunt would be suprise ask him what he’s talking about and he will tell her. Then next time they meet she’s not gonna tell him story about Tracy instead she’s gonna invite Marcus and fuck him and rp as Tracy for the mc and after that all happen she will help him to make sure Marcus fuck Tracy by telling him something that always turns her on and makes her a slut without fail in and in return Marcus has to fuck her once in a while besides Tracy then this would lead down to a threesome of the sister or a foursome with the entire family
problem is aunt is a big slut from day one, she has already fucked anything that moved and somethings that did not, but tracy has two differences, first she is mc's mother and second she has not fucked anyone for a long time so resistance may be expected
i do not like marcus doing all the fucking, mature woman like tracy needs mature love, i know that place has shortage in man but what happened to that black guy, photoshoot guys, studio owner?

Last edited:

JezzBezozz

Jul 17, 2022
Well in that case, maybe the person who in the hardcore teaser was Aunt Liza

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Well in that case, maybe the person who in the hardcore teaser was Aunt Liza
does not matter, marcus is not ntr path, he is just mc in ntr path,
in truth there are two alpha mc's in both path one is original mc u start with other is marcus and both paths fucks anything that moves relatively easily, marcus path more easily, no build up or anything main character blinks and marcus is fucking something

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes