pabloper23

Feb 26, 2020
Daaamn, I can't wait for the next update. This game is the GOAT, one of the best that I have played so far. Do you know similar games like this ? and by similar I mean games with a hot as hell mom like Tracy, she have a perfect body, big and realistic tits/ass, etc. Also I like that the character it looks real: is difficult to corrupt but also there is plenty sex scenes with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Daaamn, I can't wait for the next update. This game is the GOAT, one of the best that I have played so far. Do you know similar games like this ? and by similar I mean games with a hot as hell mom like Tracy, she have a perfect body, big and realistic tits/ass, etc. Also I like that the character it looks real: is difficult to corrupt but also there is plenty sex scenes with her.
head to recommendations and ask.

wasdwasd321

Apr 15, 2022
The way i play this game is by chosing the options that i would choose irl. That is the canon route for me anyways and Ive done that like 3 or 4 ttimes and eveytime get alpha Tracy, sunny and emma. Maude i dont find attractive so i dont pay to much attention to her and the Karla is on Beta path. But dont get me wrong i do like the tracy beta path alot except for the last update that just rushed it and in one beta path even threw in a rape scenario that tracy apparently doesnt care about which is extremely non-canon like.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
alone with tracy22.jpg
1/30/2023 10:36 AM
First Teasers in 1 week

I have not yet finished equal amount of scenes of both alpha route and beta, so if i release the teasers today than there will be more beta route images instead of alpha, In one week i will finish and than upload New teasers.
I am releasing the first beta hardcore Teaser, will edit the post with alpha hardcore scene next week with Teasers.

Meanwhile the above scene is from the new update and the location in the scene is The New kitchen. I had to replace kitchen because there was many limitation in the current Kitchen 3d assets, There will be many Hardcore scenes happening in the kitchen in future so i had change it.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
View attachment 2351351
First Teasers in 1 week

I have not yet finished equal amount of scenes of both alpha route and beta, so if i release the teasers today than there will be more beta route images instead of alpha, In one week i will finish and than upload New teasers.
I am releasing the first beta hardcore Teaser, will edit the post with alpha hardcore scene next week with Teasers.

Meanwhile the above scene is from the new update and the location in the scene is The New kitchen. I had to replace kitchen because there was many limitation in the current Kitchen 3d assets, There will be many Hardcore scenes happening in the kitchen in future so i had change it.
Damn that Dress is Holy Moly

Reactions: Puma1978

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
View attachment 2351351
First Teasers in 1 week

Nice and looks good! ofc the kitchen, too...
Hmm, looks to be the similar asset used in AWAM (a wife and a mother) in a different colour setup.

Next part then something called like "coo(c)king hard with tracy"?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Errrr are we playing the same game? I will happily admit he's appears not to be some crazy freak but thats as much as I will agree to.
First off I am fairly sure Marcus is the antagonist not the MC.
On top of that he shows all the signs of a sexist, spoilt, inflated ego that relies on his fathers reputaion to coast through both school and life.
He has practically said to paraphrase "do as I say or my daddy will make you sorry" at least once.

Now I'm not sure what world you live in but I know in mine that is the very classic example of an Asshole and thats being generous to him.

Just Sayin.
Hot take, Emma is the antagonist. Marcus at least offers to share his bitches with you. He's a simpleton good at sex.

Emma pretends to be your girlfriend yet fucks and sucks everyone behind your back while in a committed relationship. Her characterization is that she's smart, so she knows what she's doing to your relationship.

Marcus never hides his true nature. Emma does.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hot take, Emma is the antagonist. Marcus at least offers to share his bitches with you. He's a simpleton good at sex.

Emma pretends to be your girlfriend yet fucks and sucks everyone behind your back while in a committed relationship. Her characterization is that she's smart, so she knows what she's doing to your relationship.

Marcus never hides his true nature. Emma does.
No Offence and I don't intend to argue this point again.
I don't doubt for a second in your game.
You may well be right and she may infact be a cheater however Marcus is still an antagonist his willingness to share doesn't actually change that.

But you see in the Alpha route atleast Emma only cheats on the MC as I'm sure anyone thats played the Alpha path will tell you IF.
And only If you forget to manually set her as MC's GF.
And you set her to that after you go on a date and fuck her for the first time.
untill then she's technically not even cheating.
But since the game forgets to set it for you if you don't or forget to set her to MC's GF yourself she will cheat.
However once set to GF if your on the Alpha path (despite the fact that personally I can't stand the bitch) She doesn't cheat.

Marcus on the other hand as far as I can tell especially on the Alpha route and despite having + relation points with him.
He is it apears still trying to get in the MC's Mom and Sister's pants.
And that seems to be even despite if you had told him "look but dont touch" and to to paraphrase "leave them alone".
Now correct me if I'm wrong but that seems a hell of a lot like the actions of an antaganist to me?.

Last edited:

cicek

Oct 23, 2018
Can wait to see Marcus fuck all the familly i can wait to see some threesome with the girls and all the girls i want to be like Marcus my friend have a beautiful Sister and mother so hoot i want to fuck this Sister and mom Marcus did my dream come true great work good Day everyone

JezzBezozz

Jul 17, 2022
Can wait to see Marcus fuck all the familly i can wait to see some threesome with the girls and all the girls i want to be like Marcus my friend have a beautiful Sister and mother so hoot i want to fuck this Sister and mom Marcus did my dream come true great work good Day everyone
Dayummmmm

Reactions: King 2000

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
The passion...

• Angry
Reactions: Aramintha

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hey Russiancuckhold if you're going to use an alt account at least try to make it seem different to your main.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes