hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Does this game have sharing(sharing your gf, wife,etc) or just straight ntr with mc liking ntr but no relationship with girl/s?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ahah, what I liked - Marcus is not an asshole or some crazy freak, he's just typical MC from typical Harem games)
Errrr are we playing the same game? I will happily admit he's appears not to be some crazy freak but thats as much as I will agree to.
First off I am fairly sure Marcus is the antagonist not the MC.
On top of that he shows all the signs of a sexist, spoilt, inflated ego that relies on his fathers reputaion to coast through both school and life.
He has practically said to paraphrase "do as I say or my daddy will make you sorry" at least once.

Now I'm not sure what world you live in but I know in mine that is the very classic example of an Asshole and thats being generous to him.

Just Sayin.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Errrr are we playing the same game? I will happily admit he's appears not to be some crazy freak but thats as much as I will agree to.
First off I am fairly sure Marcus is the antagonist not the MC.
On top of that he shows all the signs of a sexist, spoilt, inflated ego that relies on his fathers reputaion to coast through both school and life.
He has practically said to paraphrase "do as I say or my daddy will make you sorry" at least once.

Now I'm not sure what world you live in but I know in mine that is the very classic example of an Asshole and thats being generous to him.

Just Sayin.
Yeah, maybe an asshole somewhat but still, he's is a rich spoiled kid so it's only natural)
I meant he's not specially trying to humiliate MC and make his life a hell, just don't care as typical Harem MC(I mean, how many Hot wifes with spineless small dick husbands do typical Harem MC's claimed?) MC on alpha route also wants to fuck his gf, and if he'd had Hot sister/mom Will probably do the same. Also sharing at some point, having fun together...
So Marcus is not that typical creepy Evil monster, that makes NTR better)

Last edited:

Lynch123

Dec 6, 2020
Just played it through a few times, once in a confident get-all-the-girls scenario (is the Marcus-Emma NTR scene during the movie unavoidable here? There is some confusing dialogue as they return to the room involving black popcorn), once in the full NTR scenario, and one mixed. Very impressed, and I'm sure there is some content I've missed. I look forward to seeing updates and eventually a completed game over the coming months/year(s).

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just played it through a few times, once in a confident get-all-the-girls scenario (is the Marcus-Emma NTR scene during the movie unavoidable here? There is some confusing dialogue as they return to the room involving black popcorn), once in the full NTR scenario, and one mixed. Very impressed, and I'm sure there is some content I've missed. I look forward to seeing updates and eventually a completed game over the coming months/year(s).
If your playing the Apha route you still get the Marcus fucks Emma Movie night at her house simply because she's not set as your GF for now.
You need to manually set it yourself because the game at the moment doesn't do it for you.
Mark her as yours In the relationship screen before the Movie night and you don't get that NTR scene. relationship Icon.jpg relationshipEmma.png .
Next is Emma NTR Route I believe so logically he bangs her on movie night. relationshipsEmmaNTR.jpg
Also next is Emma Sharing Route I Believe so he still bangs her on movie night.
relationshipEmmaShare.jpg
And this one below is for the Alpha Route and swops MC for marcus in the movie at her house scene.
And logically should stop Emma bangging anyone but your MC. relationshipEmmaAlpha.jpg
Not sure if it helps explain it but I'm hoping that it do's..

Last edited:

Lynch123

Dec 6, 2020
Ah, thank you! Didn't realise you could change the dating options, I'll give these a play around for a couple more play-throughs.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes