cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic: she asks from mc if he thinks that she has gained weight.
2nd pic: marcus has bought new car and shows it to mc.
6th pic: that so won't happen.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well clearly already confirmed that MC is getting that pussy next update, so rejoice alpha fans

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Side note: Anyone want to help or join me as 2nd 3d artist for this game can contact me. If somehow i manage to get another 3d artist or at least a animator than it will hugely boast the 3d progress. Thankyou
"...than it will hugely boast the 3d progress."

I'm thinking he also needs to advertise for a proofreader/editor. :sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I feel like Marcus should fuck the aunt first before Tracy. Storyline wise Even though the mc agrees to help Marcus and Marcus does tease her and everything to give her the idea of fucking him she doesn’t do it cause it “wrong”. So I feel the mc is gonna go to the aunts house so he can get his fix about his mom being used since she isn’t willing to fuck Marcus yet. The aunt is gonna talk to him again about how much Tracy was a slut when she was younger and cause that turns him on so much the idea of Tracy getting fucked he will accidentally say something about how he wants to see Marcus do something like that. The aunt would be suprise ask him what he’s talking about and he will tell her. Then next time they meet she’s not gonna tell him story about Tracy instead she’s gonna invite Marcus and fuck him and rp as Tracy for the mc and after that all happen she will help him to make sure Marcus fuck Tracy by telling him something that always turns her on and makes her a slut without fail in and in return Marcus has to fuck her once in a while besides Tracy then this would lead down to a threesome of the sister or a foursome with the entire family
DB0FF56C-9165-4963-A7F6-D859A1B7EFB3.gif Hey Marcus, watch out for that bus!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
One picture added in hardcore teaser.It literally seems like Marcus getting into Tracy's pussy
One hardcore teaser is alpha, the other is ntr
We had the ntr teaser, other is the alpha teaser so I don't think that's the case?
Unless we actually see it

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
yes, that's him! :D

but i still like the game, the girls are kind of cute
Omg, that's the only game I find interesting enough but Just can't play it cause MC is Just bruh...
There is no way Marcus can be hated even as half as that worm, even being an antagonist in NTR game.

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes