Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question but I'm at a loss. I downloaded the android version the other day and while playing through the "back", "menu", "save", and "load" buttons all disappeared. I deleted and reinstalled the app but they are all still gone, now from the start of the game. Does anyone have any clue as to what feat of magic is required in order to get the damn buttons to reappear to make this game remotely playable?
It's a problem regarding the android port I think. I could fix it using other saves from another port and they appear now. Try using other saves or just the persistent file.
Still I find errors with Emma route, if I choose to watch the movie with her, Marcus and James my PT turns to Beta NTR route.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there really no way to stop emma from cheating in the library? even when i've avoided any moment marcus had to as much as touch her, she still decides to cheat. i don't care about any of the other girls, marcus can do whatever he wants with them, all i care about is emma actually being loyal

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
is there really no way to stop emma from cheating in the library? even when i've avoided any moment marcus had to as much as touch her, she still decides to cheat. i don't care about any of the other girls, marcus can do whatever he wants with them, all i care about is emma actually being loyal
I fucked her in the library, not marcus. She doesn't cheat on the alpha route.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I fucked her in the library, not marcus. She doesn't cheat on the alpha route.
the "alpha" route forces you to date everybody though doesn't it? all i want to do is be exclusive with emma only, might as well break up and cut ties at this point, i've tried starting over and picking dislike ntr on the paths and making sure to not end up dating the sister and shit, kept going confidence, again tried hard not to be in any way sexual with anyone else but emma, and still she cheats,

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
It's an annoying choice. I'll probably end up going with Felinez purely because I don't like the idea of the Principal touching her.
So how many people chose to help Felinez or go to date with XiYan? It is quite shitty not to help Felinez but cancel the date with XiYan suddenly without telling the truth is also shitty.o_O Why we still need to choose between two girls in a fucking harem game?:cry::cry:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
the "alpha" route forces you to date everybody though doesn't it? all i want to do is be exclusive with emma only, might as well break up and cut ties at this point, i've tried starting over and picking dislike ntr on the paths and making sure to not end up dating the sister and shit, kept going confidence, again tried hard not to be in any way sexual with anyone else but emma, and still she cheats,
Yup. Probably some sort of glitch then. The exclusive routes(non-alpha, non-beta) are probably not as fleshed out as the two main routes.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yup. Probably some sort of glitch then. The exclusive routes(non-alpha, non-beta) are probably not as fleshed out as the two main routes.
logically thinking should be just enough love points she's loyal after all cheaters don't actually love those they cheat on or they wouldn't do it. so love above a certain point you're good, love below and she cheats makes much more sense than this clusterfuck

yeah it has to be glitches cuz even in the full ntr route where mc isn't dating emma or anyone, marcus still uses emma dating mc dialogue and not single emma dialogue

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
in the previous update i could change who dates who

it is locked and i am in beta route but mc is seen dating tracy,
it should be that black guy or no one
how to change who dates who?

nevermind i found it, there was an invisible button right next to dating tab in character bios

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
this is impossible i'm walking on eggshells around these women AND STILL THEY CLING TO HIM stop trying to date your fucking mom and sister goddamnit. seriously i finally got sophie to date the other dude and now suddenly she's dating mc STOP IT AND GO BACK TO ALABAMA

the fuck do i have to do NOT to go to the beach with sunny after emmas first date or talk or whatever it was at the cafe... last run (which also failed in the end) i had a dialogue option to NOT go with her why isn't it happening now, i swear rocket science is easier

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
this is impossible i'm walking on eggshells around these women AND STILL THEY CLING TO HIM stop trying to date your fucking mom and sister goddamnit. seriously i finally got sophie to date the other dude and now suddenly she's dating mc STOP IT AND GO BACK TO ALABAMA

the fuck do i have to do NOT to go to the beach with sunny after emmas first date or talk or whatever it was at the cafe... last run (which also failed in the end) i had a dialogue option to NOT go with her why isn't it happening now, i swear rocket science is easier
A lot of the individual branching seems to have been abandoned in the last few updates, so there's now just one main harem path with minor variations for side characters and one or two (reluctant or not) main NTR paths. I don't know if any of that has affected the earlier chapters as well.

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the android version the other day and while playing through the "back", "menu", "save", and "load" buttons all disappeared. I deleted and reinstalled the app but they are all still gone . Does anyone know how to deal with it ? THANK

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just played the update so quick warning.
I can't vouch for any other route's but on mine atleast the bug is still there for Emma.
While on the Alpha path and by that I mean if you take her out for dinner and then play hide the sausage on the beach later.
You are still not actually dating her.
And even if you set her to date you in relationships it will revert to dateing NONE again.
Before the movie night even happends at her house.
And If you don't remember to set her to dateing flag to just you at the car scene with Jame and Marcus just before the movie at her house.
When or if you decided to go to the movie night with her marcus and Jame's she will continue to shag Marcus any chance he get's.
So you have been warned if this isn't what you want set the Dam dateing flag!.
Just Sayin.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Just played the update so quick warning.
I can't vouch for any other route's but on mine atleast the bug is still there for Emma.
While on the Alpha path and by that I mean if you take her out for dinner and then play hide the sausage on the beach later.
You are still not actually dating her.
And even if you set her to date you in relationships it will revert to dateing NONE again.
Before the movie night even happends at her house.
And If you don't remember to set her to dateing flag to just you at the car scene with Jame and Marcus just before the movie at her house.
When or if you decided to go to the movie night with her marcus and Jame's she will continue to shag Marcus any chance he get's.
So you have been warned if this isn't what you want set the Dam dateing flag!.
Just Sayin.
Instead of fixing the code they put the change dating mechanism in. Probably too lazy to change it. It must be changed after the choice of who is dating who for it to stick. Probably another bug.

Reactions: LSC82
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes