SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Excuse my ignorance but I wanted to know if this incest patch works in this last update?

Did you read what it said????

Info 11.07.2023: I update the mod for the game version Ch. 2 v1.0 between later today or tommorow!!!
You can also clearly see it says v0.9 and the note say, this is the incest mod for chapter 2 version 0.9 SE. Keep in mind the patch must be updated when a new version is released.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Did you read what it said????

You can also clearly see it says v0.9 and the note say, this is the incest mod for chapter 2 version 0.9 SE. Keep in mind the patch must be updated when a new version is released.
my translator had not translated everything , sorry for my mistake

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
So how much longer do we have to wait until the MC steals Sophie away?
Another 5 years...

Seriously, 5 years now I've been grinding on Ma & Sis & fighting off the forces of evil??? For the last 2 years I've been waiting to go to the fucking beach party... Just either finish the fucking game already or abandon it and move on to something else cause we've lost interest...

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
There is a bug when you get to Emma at movie night with Marcus and James. For some reason on the Alpha path you get the Beta scene on the Beta path you get the alpha scene
It is bug or not but in the middle part of the game the developer ask some question right. I think they forgot to put the emma name in that question...The developer asked about tracy, sunny, maude and karla about the the relationship but not about emma.

screenshot0001.png
See it is about issue after dating emma is was ok but developer asked the question so that is my logic and my answer. That's my thought if you agree.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So how much longer do we have to wait until the MC steals Sophie away?
Don't think Sophie is meant to be stolen away, especially after that last scene with her fucking a random ass guy cause Marcus's bored of her lol, she'd do that to MC too, bigger slut than Emma

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
If that's the case, then the reverse should also be true. You shouldn't be able to rate a game high for a kink. Let's be honest here, alot of games get both good and bad reviews for being Harem, incest or NTR. If we are changing the rules, let's REALLY change them. No more rating terrible games great because you love Harems and NTR and instead rate them based on the story, the coding, the choices, the models the characters and everything but, "me like kink, rate game good."
Just my opinion.

The update was meh. I haven't been impressed with this game basically ever but I've decided that no matter how terrible this story is, I'll see it through and finish it.
I do think the negative ratings for games that are clearly tagged with content you dislike is a more obnoxious and harmful issue. Like if a game is being review bombed by harem haters it could discourage someone from trying it even if they would have otherwise liked it and even support it financially. Meanwhile i dont like harem content so it doesnt really matter if its scored high or low; i see the tag and i know its not suited to my interests. If i go to a chinese restaurant and complain that they serve chinese food im an asshole.

demonkayla01

Aug 1, 2022
how do you use the sixth sense? im trying to use it on scenes ive used the code and unlocked it however i cannot find where to turn it on when im playing

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Will there be any compressed version
posted 3 pages ago

Monday at 11:36 PM
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0 SE] [King of lust]

NOTE: WT/Gallery Code included :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

exsomon

May 11, 2020
how do you use the sixth sense? im trying to use it on scenes ive used the code and unlocked it however i cannot find where to turn it on when im playing
Great Hero who compressed the game included in the walkthrough he added within

1689161902745.png

1689161926472.png

Now you can change you player routes using the preference option. once you do than the route will get actived but will start the selected route events from next day

six sense code :- 867564

Gallery code:- 425466

six code is used in beta path sauna scene,
when mc starts to fall a sleep
use code and activate to see Marcus showing his dick to girls
no biggie

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Great Hero who compressed the game included in the walkthrough he added within

View attachment 2763874

View attachment 2763879

Now you can change you player routes using the preference option. once you do than the route will get actived but will start the selected route events from next day

six sense code :- 867564

Gallery code:- 425466

six code is used in alpha path sauna scene,
when mc starts to fall a sleep
use code and activate to see Marcus showing his dick to girls
no biggie
You mean Beta

Reactions: lqingdi
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes