Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020
Did anyone use the sixth sense code? does it change anything? It should according to the walkthrough although I don't have time now to try it myself.
Walkthrough says
"Six sense
this time there are few images and 1 small scene in jaccuzi, player can view that"
You can see more scenes in the pool with tracy and sunny togehter. not much but a liitle bit more

Reactions: Shirafune

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Game still not fixed. After Marcus helping Tracy cleaning (and i can not intervene because it says *WIP*) the game turn 180 and marcus fucks all girls.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is there a gallery unlock for all route? currently only got alpha gallery route unlocked.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this is okay but some of the choices really are not choices where "NO" means 'YES" and vise versa wtf ? for the most part it is choices you actually make actually count for the others they don't as i said you say no or whatever it actually is yes which is detarded but whatever . the renders could be better i will give it another update to see if i will move on or not

• Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
is there a gallery unlock for all route? currently only got alpha gallery route unlocked.
Next to the word Alpha is the word Beta click on that and you get the beta gallery. Unless you are using the locked multimod
i am new to the thread here
is there a bug on the emma route ??
There is a bug when you get to Emma at movie night with Marcus and James. For some reason on the Alpha path you get the Beta scene on the Beta path you get the alpha scene

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Next to the word Alpha is the word Beta click on that and you get the beta gallery. Unless you are using the locked multimod

There is a bug when you get to Emma at movie night with Marcus and James. For some reason on the Alpha path you get the Beta scene on the Beta path you get the alpha scene
so i just change the relationship stat to get the alpha scene ?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes