Mar 21, 2019
Oh Cool jerked off and played in the update, thanks for the link) It’s a pity that I expected Emma to be fucked by Marcus again, but in principle it’s not bad, Now our sister goddess calls us Cuckold, it’s so cute and cool, Only the main character resists this a little, for a long time it's time for him to admit the fact and masturbate pisyun and rejoice, because it's cool to be a cuckold)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
That mc x tracy scene was terrible, all that buildup and thats what you get? it's almost laughable, lets just hope the marcus x tracy one is done better then that. People on the alpha route really get screwed over, yall get the worst sex scenes in the game.

There's 4 decent length sex scenes with tracy on the beta path, date night, dream, younger and extra all of which were better then the new scene we got between the mc and tracy, boy i'd be pissed if i was a donator who only played alpha path.
Sadly it's why I tend to stay away from games that have split paths between Alpha/beta or NTR/No NTR. More often then not you're not just waiting 3-4 months for content, you're waiting 5-7 months since devs like to flip flop between which path they focus more on in a specific update.

That or games where you start having way too many LI. Wind up liking a LI that doesn't see any screen time in 5 updates.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope the Dev adds a Sixth Sense scene during the bathroom scene where we can use
it to see Emma behind the glory hole. Honestly, that scene was pretty weird and felt like it was either missing something or purposefully keeping the person sucking Marcus' dick a mystery for a future twist.

Reactions: goovraedt

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah, it's been a while so I forgot why I quit this game. The plot disappeared, the writer uses broken english and is garbage and it's just super quick sex scenes one after another.... I think I also suggested the Dev abandon this to make something else that was ACTUALLY a good product and not keep trying to kick the dead horse...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, let me straighten things up.
This version (Patreon version) is censored.
And there is SS Version out there somewhere that's uncensored?
No.....

up pls ^^
They already told you....

i can only work on it today after work but it will be around 11pm german time or latest on Wednesday

what is extra tracy scene code?
It is literally listed in the OP aka first post of this thread titled: How to play special event

FlashAgTXJ

Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 1912258

Overview:
The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt’s insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu.
He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2023-07-10
Developer: King of lust -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter2 - 1.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to play special event:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android
(ch2 v0.6 Revised): - - MEGA - -

Patches:

Extras: -
Gallery/Walkthrough Mod - WALKTHROUGHS - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.2 1.0

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link

View attachment 274841 View attachment 274843 View attachment 274844 View attachment 274846 View attachment 274847 View attachment 274859 View attachment 274865 View attachment 274867 View attachment 274888 View attachment 274868 View attachment 274869 View attachment 274871 View attachment 274872 View attachment 274895 View attachment 209391
Can we get a code or something?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So I checked reviews, and before I even start to play, is it finally fixed enough to not encounter scenes from other routes, or is it still an issue?

Reactions: Trainer7

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
So I checked reviews, and before I even start to play, is it finally fixed enough to not encounter scenes from other routes, or is it still an issue?
There are switches ingame that fix that. Never replayed it from the start.

IMO, developer has shot in his leg with all the time it takes to deliver an update.
Sorry, but 1 update per year is waaay to slow. One could think that there's wooden PC involved, but with 1,5k USD per month, affording yourself 3090 should not be a problem.
Could've been a hit.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes