archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, let me straighten things up.
This version (Patreon version) is censored.
And there is SS Version out there somewhere that's uncensored?

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Just to Let you all know, for some reason I can't open the game on joiplay, it's the first time I can't do it with this game's compressed version, i'll try the drive and see if it also happens on that one, if someone else uses joiplay, check if it works for you
JoiPlay has yet to support past RenPy version 7.4.8. Its last Playstore update was August 2021. Many RenPy creators had begun using/switching to later versions of RenPy for their releases (i.e. 8.0.0+), hence JoiPlay's inability to load the game (despite the small game size).

For some games, it is possible to recompile its assets & scripts onto 7.4.8 (as i have tested myself) and have the results boot up on JoiPlay. Although some will run, this method does not guarantee flawless compatibility and error-free experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: priv.ryan

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This game doesn't make sense. It sucks that you have to follow the walkthrough step by step to avoid beta path. I romanced all and then the game still continues the beta path even though none of the previous choices should lead to that. The game even had to ask what you relationship with the characters. Is the dev really that lazy to clean up his code? It's so bizarre that the MC can start a romance with her sister then after a chapter completely forgot about that plot, as if the game just assumed it never happen and she had been with Marcus the entire time. This happens in other girls in the game too. The game just forces you to either be in one path or another. This binary path with no room for flexibility removes the agency of the player. You're simply a chad or a cuck, and all other girls will follow through it even though prior decisions prove against it. It sucks that the dev is too lazy to make his own game consistent and clean his code. There are even missing scenes in the gallery like the one where the MC fucks Emma after Marcus during the blindfold.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That mc x tracy scene was terrible, all that buildup and thats what you get? it's almost laughable, lets just hope the marcus x tracy one is done better then that. People on the alpha route really get screwed over, yall get the worst sex scenes in the game.

There's 4 decent length sex scenes with tracy on the beta path, date night, dream, younger and extra all of which were better then the new scene we got between the mc and tracy, boy i'd be pissed if i was a donator who only played alpha path.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Edited on 24.11.2022:
This is the for the chapter 2 version 0.9 SE. Keept in mind the patch must be updated when a new version is released.

Gallery and Extras Unlocker for the version 0.9 SE

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again.It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE
up pls ^^

Reactions: MrTouchy and Huy11

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As someone who plays this with the mc liking the girls being with Marcus
I have to say I was disappointed with the beach & spa events
I know the dev said that will come next update but still

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Played this game before, Emma is absolutely hot piece of ass, so naturally I am a bit disappointed reading the changelog. Still I will check out this update and hope the next one comes fast and includes BEST girl :p

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes