pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
What exactly is the sixth sense? This might be a stupid question, but I want quit the stupidty rn, therefore Im asking it. Ever since I started playing, still dont know what this is.

Reactions: KrLosZ

haroon132

Dec 21, 2022
What exactly is the sixth sense? This might be a stupid question, but I want quit the stupidty rn, therefore Im asking it. Ever since I started playing, still dont know what this is.
I don't know it unlocks 6 extra images which were blurred without sixth sense on if your adding such funtion add something longer so disappointed in this function.

Reactions: pedrohefe

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
is it me or this seems like it has reaally gone downhill after waiting for this update.the dev has now put that option for ntr or not on in preferences and it takes some of the fun out of it. with it turned on it's like it shoves you into beta only route with it turned off it's like the opposite, all alpha only the girls are just yours no matter what, no competition for the girls anymore with Marcus. it's just black and white now, no competition no grey areas. the update for alpha route is great. sunny and and tracy are great but i was having fun also having to compete a little bit to win over sunny after she started to date marcus in one of my saves in the earlier versions before it shoved you into a predefined route with no grey areas. the fact for example sunny was getting a little jealous and turned on at the party when the girls try to have a threesome with you while she was dating marcus felt good it was fun and felt organic like she was dating someone else but having feelings for you. at least that is what it feels like from what i see in latest update that that competition is now gone and some of that earlier magic is also gone that made it more interesting.

Last edited:

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
The only scene I know where it does anything is the scene where Emma and Marcus share a blanket when MC is hanging out with Emma's brother, you get to see beneath the blanket

Reactions: pedrohefe

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v1.0SE.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v1.0SE.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks bro

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes