MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
So that's it from november 2022 > July 2023? It was a nice update but wow..
Yup, it's why my SS sub is only $1 (I'm not paying $40+ per update that's not even an hour of reading, that's a ripoff). He probably has a day job and this is just a hobby he does himself in evenings or something. Sad that this and most other AVNs worth paying attention to are in the same predicament.

Reactions: DJsona

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CultureShock-CH2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edited on 24.11.2022:
This is the for the chapter 2 version 0.9 SE. Keept in mind the patch must be updated when a new version is released.

Gallery and Extras Unlocker for the version 0.9 SE

Features:

Changelog:

Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again.It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE
Please update your inc-mod for v.1.0!! :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Crazy Folks here...game was quicker uploaded here than i could subscribe on patreon to download when published..even gallery and sixth sense code already here.. ....:giggle:...I salute you!(y)(y)
Does soemeone have information if also a bonus scene for higher tiers is published? (Like the Tracy Poker Scene in last update)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it may or may not simply be quicker to wait for the SS version (not Patreon censored) to drop.
It's the same for both. You still need the patch.

Crazy Folks here...game was quicker uploaded here than i could subscribe on patreon to download when published..even gallery and sixth sense code already here.. ....:giggle:...I salute you!(y)(y)
Does soemeone have information if also a bonus scene for higher tiers is published? (Like the Tracy Poker Scene in last update)
There is nothing that I can see, sorry.

What's the code for the extra scenes
six sense code :- 867564

Gallery code:- 425466
Those are the codes that they posted.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes