DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It was a good update for Mrs Felinez, finally get some and the prank we play on the principal, can’t wait to see him wake up in his office like that :ROFLMAO:
Glad we finally got a Tracy sex scene but it felt rushed, like hardly any foreplay just ram it in and what’s up with her bush? It looked orange, but her hair color is blonde or bleach blonde. If her real color is red, love to see her go back to redhead then

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Just gonna wait for the game to update some choices, because being railroaded into getting the MC alienated from his family by Marcus felt horrible. Might be better off restarting the game...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh Cool jerked off and played in the update, thanks for the link) It’s a pity that I expected Emma to be fucked by Marcus again, but in principle it’s not bad, Now our sister goddess calls us Cuckold, it’s so cute and cool, Only the main character resists this a little, for a long time it's time for him to admit the fact and masturbate pisyun and rejoice, because it's cool to be a cuckold)
Being a cuck is okay as long as I get some too. Sloppy seconds would do, even last on a train line.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone use the sixth sense code? does it change anything? It should according to the walkthrough although I don't have time now to try it myself.
Walkthrough says
"Six sense
this time there are few images and 1 small scene in jaccuzi, player can view that"

Reactions: uranos

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think that in the Alpha play through you should be the one railing Sophie in the toilet
I agree. If Marcus can have MC's girls on the beta path, why not make the MC steal his girl on the Alpha path and fuck her in front of him or something as equally hot as that ?? Sophie's long overdue to get dicked down by the MC, and she definitely needs to dump that shady, cheating dickhead.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
''On this journey our main character will have many rivals trying to destroy his dreams. It is up to the player to decide how he reacts to these rivals and which girls he should pursue. Should he seduce every woman he comes across and build the biggest harem ever? Should he solely focus on building a relationship and pursuing the women he really wants? Or will he wait and watch the women around him transform as their lifestyle changes? ''

That is actually not true. The way the confidence system currently works it tries super hard to railroad you into either a full harem or full cuck. Maybe it is possible to focus just on a few particular women that you are interested in while letting others do their thing and fuck other men ( which I would really love to do ) but you really have to jump through hoops to do that, as in plan super particular replies, it really does not play out naturally. I did a few playthroughs and it is very hard. There are unavoidable sex scenes, unavoidable sex scenes based on confidence and unavoidable cuck scenes based on lack of confidence, and I am not talking just girls sleeping with others I am talking girls that you are interested in cucking you due to low confidence which you can get simply by not pursuing other girls who you might not be interested in.

It is not a bad game, if you like harem or like NTR it is a good game. Just saying that it is super non-intuitive and hard to make a playthrough work where you want to pursue only a select few girls that you like. I would be very grateful if the game would improve in this regard. Just because I am not interested in particular girls and don't try to flirt with them, does not mean I am not confident. And it would be nice to give the player the last say on whether they want to engage in sexual acts or not.

Reactions: bigphil963

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, the writing is so weird now (not that it was particularly great before).

screenshot0001.png

Truthfully, the script was never really memorable, so I don't have a firm grasp on how the characters were portrayed before. But I'm pretty sure there was at least some nuance to how they behaved. Like they had some semblance of a human personality in there. This is like reddit comment section levels of dialogue.

I guess the new NTR on/off and like/dislike route locking gave the writer carte blanche to just lean into the route specific fetish 100%, but jeez... the script became one huge parody.

The MC seems to be self-aware that this universe is not normal. That the people are behaving with no logical basis. That Marcus has NTR god powers. It's essentially breaking the 4th wall by constantly having the MC monologue about the unfairness of NTR tropes.

And the girls. Wow, they all just turned into giant bitches seemingly overnight. Sunny was getting there before this update I guess, but Tracy...? And Sophie was actually quite nice to the MC before this update. But without any inciting incident, she treats him like dirt all of a sudden.

Anyways, I actually think route locking was a wise choice. It was clear that the development was going through hell. The code was a mess with so many superfluous variables that never gets called. The characters and routes could be a bit inconsistent due to the free pathing, and there seemed to be a lack of direction for side girls maybe because the devs couldn't really figure out what type of content an individual player might want based on the available choices.

Although it has its own negatives, route locking lets them create content for each individual route with more focus and direction. That's fine. I just think the writer could calm down a bit and take just a slightly more grounded approach to the characters.

That's just my 2 cents, folks.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
JoiPlay has yet to support past RenPy version 7.4.8. Its last Playstore update was August 2021. Many RenPy creators had begun using/switching to later versions of RenPy for their releases (i.e. 8.0.0+), hence JoiPlay's inability to load the game (despite the small game size).

For some games, it is possible to recompile its assets & scripts onto 7.4.8 (as i have tested myself) and have the results boot up on JoiPlay. Although some will run, this method does not guarantee flawless compatibility and error-free experience.
You do realize that joiplay has been updated alot since Aug 2021. Just go to their patron and you can download the newest version

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Damn, the writing is so weird now (not that it was particularly great before).

View attachment 2761439

Truthfully, the script was never really memorable, so I don't have a firm grasp on how the characters were portrayed before. But I'm pretty sure there was at least some nuance to how they behaved. Like they had some semblance of a human personality in there. This is like reddit comment section levels of dialogue.

I guess the new NTR on/off and like/dislike route locking gave the writer carte blanche to just lean into the route specific fetish 100%, but jeez... the script became one huge parody.
Oof. Haven't looked at the update yet (and don't play that route anyway), but that is awful, awful writing.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes