Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png
here the mod is telling to choose this option
but the walkthrough is telling to choose the clary fairy ??
what's the difference ??
which one should i choose

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Новых сексуальных сцен с Эммой нет ни на одном пути
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Hell I was hoping the developer would abandon all other characters besides her altogether. But it turned out to be the other way round, so when's the next update?)

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
It was a good update for Mrs Felinez, finally get some and the prank we play on the principal, can’t wait to see him wake up in his office like that :ROFLMAO:
Glad we finally got a Tracy sex scene but it felt rushed, like hardly any foreplay just ram it in and what’s up with her bush? It looked orange, but her hair color is blonde or bleach blonde. If her real color is red, love to see her go back to redhead then
yeah and the fact that it took 5 years before this happen

Reactions: bigphil963

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
They changed the rules afew months back so you can no longer rate a game low for kink shaming, blame all the weirdos who have came to the site in the past few years.
If that's the case, then the reverse should also be true. You shouldn't be able to rate a game high for a kink. Let's be honest here, alot of games get both good and bad reviews for being Harem, incest or NTR. If we are changing the rules, let's REALLY change them. No more rating terrible games great because you love Harems and NTR and instead rate them based on the story, the coding, the choices, the models the characters and everything but, "me like kink, rate game good."
Just my opinion.

The update was meh. I haven't been impressed with this game basically ever but I've decided that no matter how terrible this story is, I'll see it through and finish it.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The site has been steering politically left for a few years now, its just become much more relevant with all the post and review deletions. You should of been there when my employee family had their most recent update which brought trans content to the game, oh boy it was a full on war between users and mod deletions lol. I saw something around 5 reviews get deleted and a BUNCH of posts in a span of just a few days, all done by 1 mod. Let's hope this game just sticks with non ntr / ntr and doesn't delve into anything worse.
There is no political leaning anywhere, stop saying something is left just because you disagree with it, it is ridiculous. This site has the worst with the NTR non-NTR crowd and always has. Mods on this site are human and they have no ability to remove their feeling from their decisions, this happens a lot in many forums.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
Pff years of little stuff and nowb suppose to be bigalpha content True the alpha is way behind then beta but this is cuckold story and after years there is so little content compared to 95 procent other creators that can do it in 2 years and uhd quality keep up the milking will check again after 2 years

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Pff years of little stuff and nowb suppose to be bigalpha content True the alpha is way behind then beta but this is cuckold story and after years there is so little content compared to 95 procent other creators that can do it in 2 years and uhd quality keep up the milking will check again after 2 years
Inaccurate.
The game may be slow on content compared to some on F95 I grant you.
And for a long time more than a little one sided in the type of update it has received.
However and I'm sure the Dev would correct me if i'm wrong it has always been intended even from it's original inception as "The Migration"
As a "Cuck or be Cucked" story and not as you would have us believe "just a Cuckold story" sorry to disappoint you.
If it is a milker or not that is surely for its financial backers to decide?.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
not 8 month material and who is the asian girl
first time i see her and already give blowjob
lots of missed oportunities in beta path
no career advance for Tracy
(may have many other suitors unknown by MC, after all why is she wearing slutty outfit for work? ), stuck only to Marcus,
(blonde slut girfriend fucking in toilet behind marcus back does not count as NTR)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes