cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started playing this today. I've tried sifting through the comments but there 520 pages of them. lol How many routes are there total? 2 or 3? I keep seeing alpha and beta. Has anyone worked out many points you need in the different traits to get the route you want?
2, alpha and beta, on 1st mc gets girls and mommy, auntie and sis and on other other kid fucks mc's girls (at least some) and mommy and sis.

Reactions: blkcrow820

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, at least with this update, the "diplomat route" is completely dead. I played from one of those saves out of curiosity and it was a disaster! My MC was with Tracy, Emma, Maude and Karla (alpha), only not Sunny and had good confidence. It went well at first, but suddenly without any warning there were only beta scenes for all girls coming, even those my MC was on total alpha path. There is something really wrong when a single not alpha path destroys all others.
I have to say it is sad, how this game has developed.

dyho

Jan 31, 2020
posted 3 pages ago

Monday at 11:36 PM
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0 SE] [King of lust]

NOTE: WT/Gallery Code included :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
casi no la encuentro

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I just started to play this game and I want a HUGE help if anyone could be so kind. Can anyone guide me of how can I get emma dating MC ? I mean I played till 26th days on Alpha route but still I get to see emma fucking marcus when MC goes at James house and watch movie. I completely hate NTR and I have played all over again but no effect is shown. Dating status of emma is showing NONE and point after marcus house party also didn't increase of sophie and emma if choose threesome.
I want complete guide how to get emma dating MC and leave that son of betch Marcus forever and Fuck emma when visit james house. Please help.

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Can anyone please explain the scene where emma in coffee shop asks MC " are you ok leave sophie and marcus?" and why and when did she fucked marcus? can anyone please explain in details

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone, I just started to play this game and I want a HUGE help if anyone could be so kind. Can anyone guide me of how can I get emma dating MC ? I mean I played till 26th days on Alpha route but still I get to see emma fucking marcus when MC goes at James house and watch movie. I completely hate NTR and I have played all over again but no effect is shown. Dating status of emma is showing NONE and point after marcus house party also didn't increase of sophie and emma if choose threesome.
I want complete guide how to get emma dating MC and leave that son of betch Marcus forever and Fuck emma when visit james house. Please help.
This has been explained multiple times there is a bug, you have to click on the person icon and go to Emma, next to dating there is a small icon that is dark that should light up when you hover over it, this changes the dating status, for Emma you can choose, none, MC or MC and Marcus

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I just finished that game on the Alpha route and I fucked her at their house, not Marcus.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please explain how did you do?
Before the scene check out Emma's status page. You know, the one that shows who her boyfriend is. You can access it by clicking that blue and white figure in the upper left corner. She should show as dating nobody. This is a mistake, but the game never updates it. There is a tiny "Switch" button right next to the "none" where you can push it and change her boyfriend to be either you or Marcus instead. Do so as your preference. This will fix the scene to match who she is dating. Simple, right? Has been in the forum 100 times but I guess it needed to be said 101 times.

Reactions: blkcrow820

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
This has been explained multiple times there is a bug, you have to click on the person icon and go to Emma, next to dating there is a small icon that is dark that should light up when you hover over it, this changes the dating status, for Emma you can choose, none, MC or MC and Marcus
That I observed but can't we date emma just like others? I mean without manually changing? and can you please explain the scene where emma and MC discuss Emma fucked Marcus and Sophie? in coffee shop scene on day 22 I think. Why did she fuck marcus? and what she mean "is MC okay with leave with Marcus and Sophie?"

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Before the scene check out Emma's status page. You know, the one that shows who her boyfriend is. You can access it by clicking that blue and white figure in the upper left corner. She should show as dating nobody. This is a mistake, but the game never updates it. There is a tiny "Switch" button right next to the "none" where you can push it and change her boyfriend to be either you or Marcus instead. Do so as your preference. This will fix the scene to match who she is dating. Simple, right? Has been in the forum 100 times but I guess it needed to be said 101 times.
I am extremely sorry brother. i went through only some of replies in this ocean of replies :) but can't we change it without manual changing?
and can you explain the coffee shop conversation of emma and MC why and when she fucked marcus if she has to date MC. When this occured and is there a scene where MC witness it? as she mentioned it while conversation.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
That I observed but can't we date emma just like others? I mean without manually changing?
As I said it is a bug so unless you play the beta path it won't happen, you have to manually change her dating status before that. Technically the Marcus scene should have only occured after set conditions but it didn't

and can you please explain the scene where emma and MC discuss Emma fucked Marcus and Sophie? in coffee shop scene on day 22 I think. Why did she fuck marcus? and what she mean "is MC okay with leave with Marcus and Sophie?"
This one is easier you don't have high confidence points, there is a beta scene when you are at the beach where Emma leaves with Marcus and Sophie, you and James go and watch as Emma has a threesome with Marcus and Sophie, this is yet another bug or just lazy coding.

Reactions: RohitStar98

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
As I said it is a bug so unless you play the beta path it won't happen, you have to manually change her dating status before that. Technically the Marcus scene should have only occured after set conditions but it didn't

This one is easier you don't have high confidence points, there is a beta scene when you are at the beach where Emma leaves with Marcus and Sophie, you and James go and watch as Emma has a threesome with Marcus and Sophie, this is yet another bug or just lazy coding.
OK i apologize for asking silly questions but i feel really anxious when i saw marcus and emma having sex :(
And isn't there a beach scene in Alpha route? how can I make her avoid to fuck marcus at beach or anywhere? and how can i gain more confidence points before coffee shop conversation? I tried everything and only got 84n 21st day and i think on same day she fucked marcus :( please help in this

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am extremely sorry brother. i went through only some of replies in this ocean of replies :) but can't we change it without manual changing?
and can you explain the coffee shop conversation of emma and MC why and when she fucked marcus if she has to date MC. When this occured and is there a scene where MC witness it? as she mentioned it while conversation.
The flag that is missed is if you have high confidence with Emma on the beach when she agrees to be your girlfriend instead of leaving with Marcus and his girl for a threesome. There is both an alpha and a beta version of the scene (depending on confidence) as Emma will date you but also fuck Marcus in the Beta route. At that point, you need to manually switch the dating from non to MC if you want to keep the integrity of the Alpha route. Otherwise, it bounces back and forth between Alpha and Beta scenes with her until her story makes no sense.

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
The flag that is missed is if you have high confidence with Emma on the beach when she agrees to be your girlfriend instead of leaving with Marcus and his girl for a threesome. There is both an alpha and a beta version of the scene (depending on confidence) as Emma will date you but also fuck Marcus in the Beta route. At that point, you need to manually switch the dating from non to MC if you want to keep the integrity of the Alpha route. Otherwise, it bounces back and forth between Alpha and Beta scenes with her until her story makes no sense.
In Pure Alpha route I didn't encountered emma, marcus and sophie on beach at all. What I have to do to encounter it and make emma my girlfriend? I apologize if you are irritated by questions but i am on high anxious mode after knowing emma fucked marcus behind MC back and also watching at james house. :(

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
I see a lot of people get the emma beta scene on alpha path, that surprised me i had no issue loaded my save from the choice in town, the emma alpha triggered without any problems, 6 emma points and around 113 confidence then nest day maude alpha and ending with tracy alpha, allthough i had the weird thing that they are talking like they are outside in the sun while they are messing around in the livingroom and it is really weird the dialogue is clearly alpha route and the scene also.
How and at what day you achieved 113 points and 6 emma points please help? I hate NTR and I want to date all girls and no marcus fucking anyone. Please help me to how to make emma date me and change status from NONE to MC without manually changing it. I request any expert please help me I am on Pure alpha route.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How and at what day you achieved 113 points and 6 emma points please help? I hate NTR and I want to date all girls and no marcus fucking anyone. Please help me to how to make emma date me and change status from NONE to MC without manually changing it. I request any expert please help me I am on Pure alpha route.
I will say this one more time. It is a bug. The reason why you have to do it manually is because the game will not do it automatically. No matter what you do. If you don't do it manually you will get scenes you are not supposed to, including those that intimate that Emma is fooling around with Marcus.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I hate NTR and I want to date all girls and no marcus fucking anyone.
Then your screwed as he fucks Sophie regardless.
I apologize if you are irritated by questions but i am on high anxious mode after knowing emma fucked marcus behind MC back and also watching at james house.
He doesn't it is yet another bug, the game has more bugs than a covid ward

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes