RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
I will say this one more time. It is a bug. The reason why you have to do it manually is because the game will not do it automatically. No matter what you do. If you don't do it manually you will get scenes you are not supposed to, including those that intimate that Emma is fooling around with Marcus.
Okay now i get it. I am sorry as I saw some replies said they got emma dating MC easily that's why i played whole game like 7-8 times from start on Alpha route still i didn't get emma dating MC without fucking marcus once.
and hey can you please help me on how to stop emma from fucking marcus and sophie on beach on 21st day? I got to know in coffee shop conversation and i was really disappointed like i got cheated in real life.

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Then your screwed as he fucks Sophie regardless.

He doesn't it is yet another bug, the game has more bugs than a covid ward
sophie will eventually come to MC by dumping Marcus. that i know. :) she already was dating marcus that's why. in emma and other girls case i really want them to be ONLY mine. ;)

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
He doesn't it is yet another bug, the game has more bugs than a covid ward
seriously brother i hate these bugs i have played like 54 games till now but no bugs was found like in this one. My whole mood+ hard on + belief was shattered the moment i got to know emma fucked marcus with sophie in coffee conversation and seeing marcus and emma in james house. i wanted break my PC but somehow i managed to control.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Is the Dev trolling us?
Why on the alpha path do I need to edit the relationship with Emma for her not to be with marcus? I know it's a bug, but shouldn't it be corrected by now?
Even after that she still get fucked in the Library.
Same with tracy, she's about to get fucked by marcus when we interrupt them and I got punched. Next day Sunny, with whom I have a relationship with, suddenly screech at mc and told him he's just jealous and that I need to forgive marcus.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
Is the Dev trolling us?
Why on the alpha path do I need to edit the relationship with Emma for her not to be with marcus? I know it's a bug, but shouldn't it be corrected by now?
Same with tracy, she's about to get fucked by marcus when we interrupt them and I got punched. Next day Sunny, with whom I have a relationship with, suddenly screech at mc and told him he's just jealous and that I need to forgive marcus.
seriously? even after manually changing status? and why tracy and sunny? we select it when dev ask who date who then why? :( i am gonna have mental breakdown after this game seriously

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
you can use multiquote and post your replies to just 1 post not a half a dozen.
I apologize. As stated earlier i am going through anxiety after playing this game. Please try to understand. I hate NTR i expected this game to be harem game. But I am really sorry if you felt uncomfortable or i broke any rules. I am new to this website and this i started to play it 2 days ago. I am feeling quite low after emma scene. :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I apologize. As stated earlier i am going through anxiety after playing this game. Please try to understand. I hate NTR i expected this game to be harem game.
this is potential harem game (too early to say). didn't break any rules (multiposting is generally spamming but you asked questions although you asked same thing few times).

you can add posts to multiquote by clicking each posts quote and then when ready click insert quote and can start replying on those.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I just realised this last release took a lot of time.. are there any new scenes with Emma? (on the cheat\ntr path)

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Alpha path is boring, one dude is banging anything that moves
Beta path if used correctly multiple dudes cockblocking scheming and
succeding or failing to get lucky,
unfortunately right now beta path is apha path with a different MC
come on is Marcus only male in the whole island/city at least in this update a different guy got lucky and preejaculated
and ridiculed by a bimbo

And Tracy giving handjob was not well written but cool,
please she has a job MC does not know,
all this story is told from MC perspective pov but in this digital age
he does not need to see all action first hand,
someone other than marcus may post a few videos of a buxemed blonde milf who suspiciously resemble Tracy

Apr 19, 2020
Is the Dev trolling us?
Is there an actual sex scene between marcus and tracy if we don’t interrupt?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well, that's why it's called alpha path: it's us as protagonist getting all the girls (cliche, yeah, but sometimes that's all we need)... if seeing other guys banging the girls rather than the MC is your kink, the beta path is for you (though I give you a point about how Marcus is the only one that it's getting the girls instead of having other dudes on that route).
Yeah that sucks... i mean there isnt an alternative good path for beta, just rename it being cucked by a black dude... the beta path should be more like the girls getting other partners ( like tracy and the black guy at the begining , carla and the other guy she sucked etc). Couse we get some alternatives like the dean and the teacher but they should work on them and develop more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to change who is in relationship with who? not seeing option for it anywhere.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
how to change who is in relationship with who? not seeing option for it anywhere.
It is a hidden button just right at the relatioships menu, where it shows NONE push at the right and it will change.
It wasn't hidden in previous versions, dunno why hide it in the new one.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes