MadHeadMaster

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or it's the so called "diplomat route", but I just found out that no matter how much confidence point you got, or how low Sunny's corruption point and slut point she has. As long as you choose to let Marcus spot her during the gym scene, it will turn out to be like beta route where Marcus scores Sunny.

Reactions: Ale 22

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Not sure if it's a bug or it's the so called "diplomat route", but I just found out that no matter how much confidence point you got, or how low Sunny's corruption point and slut point she has. As long as you choose to let Marcus spot her during the gym scene, it will turn out to be like beta route where Marcus scores Sunny.
What I believe is that if you reject Maude, you are already going the beta route, regardless of whether you make all the alpha decisions.

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
It's not just a bug/glitch anymore it is hardcoded inconsistency...
The routes are simply a mess because of this. Don't think this will ever get fixed.
Dev is ironically good with his writing and has a decent taste for his renders but the coding is a nightmare. If he works alone, somebody with knowledge should help him review the code. If not alone...still the same.

MadHeadMaster

Oct 23, 2017
Speaking of which, I checked the images in the game folder and found out apparently there's a scene where Sophie gives both MC and Marcus a handjob at the same time during the party (the one where either you got a handjob by Sophie or Sunny got cummed on) scene? How do I achieve that?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. I don't know if anyone noticed. but the history is broken. Was this always like this? Does anyone have an older version of the game without this problem?

In case you don't understand what I'm saying, I mean this. Virtually nothing is recorded in the history, just a couple of loose phrases.

1690220920112.png

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
hello. I don't know if anyone noticed. but the history is broken. Was this always like this? Does anyone have an older version of the game without this problem?

In case you don't understand what I'm saying, I mean this. Virtually nothing is recorded in the history, just a couple of loose phrases.
There are numerous bugs in this game and at least for now, it doesn't seem as if fixing them is a high priority.

• Sad
Reactions: YinBlack

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I just want to see Tracy and Marcus dad NTR Sense
And Marcus call Tracy mom
Twist plot
then dad catches Marcus and Tracy
Calling Marcus You Motherfucker!

going to be a soap opera plot with evil twins and more
like the one that continues for 38 years (not simpsons, their writers are awesome, still could find plot)

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Is the Dev trolling us?
Why on the alpha path do I need to edit the relationship with Emma for her not to be with marcus? I know it's a bug, but shouldn't it be corrected by now?
Even after that she still get fucked in the Library.
Same with tracy, she's about to get fucked by marcus when we interrupt them and I got punched. Next day Sunny, with whom I have a relationship with, suddenly screech at mc and told him he's just jealous and that I need to forgive marcus.
The game just automatically activates ntr mode somewhere during chapter 2. If you don't manually deactivate it, you will switch to beta route and have your girls fucked or seduced by Marcus no matter how many confidence points you have.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes