SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
whats the status rn anyone knows?

Good news.
I have finally hired another 3d artist in my team. Hiring 3d artist is very expensive but i have managed it somehow thank goodness. And another good news is that i recently download a Ai software which helps increasing FPS in animations. so from now one i won't have the FPS problem that i had last update for making animations 60fps. i will use the software to make animation more smooth in few minutes instead of gives hours for rendering. I have used that software in the last 2 events last update. 1 animation with sunny and mc and 1 animation with Marcus and Tracy. I wish i could have got the software earlier.
Nevermind lets's talk about the next update. script for next update has been completed . Next update will have only 1 days for both route, (Like ntr route day33 will be added).
Reason is simple i want to release the next update fast. Next update will be called as chapter 3v0.5. More news with teasers will be posted soon.
Nevermind lets's talk about the next update. script for next update has been completed . Next update will have only 1 days for both route, (Like ntr route day33 will be added).

Reason is simple i want to release the next update fast. Next update will be called as chapter 3v0.5. More news with teasers will be posted soon.

Reactions: Sandobando893Sub

fappyfaps

Jun 20, 2018

Sweet, fast is good. Dev has constantly talked about updates taking forever due to wanting 60 fps. Does anyone here give a fuck if a game like this has 60 fps animations? They haven't done much for me.

Hahdgeee

May 15, 2023
Can someone post spoilers from most recent update? Want to know if it’s worth downloading or waiting a while longer.

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
people I'm a yegin who notice that in this game the sex scene ntr is much bigger and hotter than ms is having fun with girls ... I would say that other guys here fuck all the girls much more than etava does ms if you choose the right options, my gallery is open fashion and I can confidently say that others fuck the mother and sister of ms and other girls more and more garacee than this does ms, does this game come out for those who prefer to read more ntr or did I not understand something ?! :unsure:

Reactions: exsomon

exsomon

May 11, 2020
people I'm a yegin who notice that in this game the sex scene ntr is much bigger and hotter than ms is having fun with girls ... I would say that other guys here fuck all the girls much more than etava does ms if you choose the right options, my gallery is open fashion and I can confidently say that others fuck the mother and sister of ms and other girls more and more garacee than this does ms, does this game come out for those who prefer to read more ntr or did I not understand something ?! :unsure:
NTR path has potential for more spicy situations with different guys but that potential has not been used properly
for example Tracy/Mom has only been fucked once by a black guy in day 5 in NTR path and has not been touched then so she is super horny in NTR path but can not act out, she has a modelling job which was completely forgotten,
Sunny/Sister was a virgin, and Marcus Deflowered her in NTR path but in alpha path that virginity was forgotten.
Alpha path accecelated in the last 3 updates, MC became a sex god overnight fucking anything that moves including asian teacher, indian teacher, his mother, his sister if gay content was in he would certanly fucm Marcus too

crackab

Jun 15, 2020
*Spoilers* Just finished the latest update. While I appreciate the update happening (something is better than nothing), the Beta route continues down the route of no real story as to "why" things are happening... it just is happening... which makes the story less impactful. Tracy continues to be woo'd by Marcus, despite there never being any real 'work' on Marcus' part shown in the game.

To recap.. Marcus drove Tracy home.. next scene.. Marcus helps her in kitchen... next scene... She's topless on the couch getting a massage from him... next scene, drunk and getting ate out by him... I mean.. huh? How, what, why? Did the writer's go on strike for this? Only the animators are still working on this? This is the MILF. The more experienced woman. Tracy should be harder to get than Sunny. Sunny is a naïve teenage girl. Even Sunny put up more of a fight/was harder to get in the beginning for Marcus than Tracy.

In the update.. now Tracy is completely on Marcus' side over the MC, for some reason. The MC got f'n punched by him and somehow she doesn't care and is all about telling the MC that he deserved it. Sunny is a mega-bitch in this update. MC needs to watch his back with her, I wouldn't put it past her to slit his throat soon so that he will stop saying bad things about Marcus.

One aspect missing from this route is the reversal, as well. You continue have the inner-thoughts from the MC saying he is going to "stop" Marcus or others, but he never has a chance. I would like to have seen this story play out where you aren't locked into one route. I'd like to be able to slowly begin fighting back against Marcus and others, even though I had been Beta to this point. I mean, at this point, its probably too late to Romance the girls as the Beta MC, but at least you should be able to start doing things to stop Marcus.

In conclusion, any update is good... but I am disappointed with the lack of character development writing.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes