KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
The game just automatically activates ntr mode somewhere during chapter 2. If you don't manually deactivate it, you will switch to beta route and have your girls fucked or seduced by Marcus no matter how many confidence points you have.
Same problem

Reactions: Ale 22

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
[/QUOTE]
No what he actually is doing is passive aggressively telling people that they shouldn't like NTR whilst forming it as a series of questions.
No I am not telling anyone to not like NTR. I was just asking everyone why do they like it? And Even if I tell everyone to not like NTR nobody is gonna stop right? so there is no point in telling that.
I asked why do you all enjoy that kink of one man taking and fucking another man's women if he can easily fuck women who are not taken. that's it. I seriously apologized in start of my question so that nobody gets offended. But you might seem to be irritated or not like my questioning.
See this is not my first time encountering NTR but in game it was my first and when this game was in harem tag on websites i thought this game is harem game which i like the most. but it got to be NTR. But it was mentioned that NTR can be avoided so went through walkthrough which was provided and played pure alpha route got confidence 109 but at scene of emma house when marcus and emma shared blanket and then you know NTR scene :( i got immediate anxiety and felt serious irritation in my mind and heart. That's why I wanted to ask people why and how do they like these genre? don't they feel bad or pity from a man going to suffering to watch or encounter his women to be fucked by another man behind his back.
Once again if You or any other member felt offended I sincerely apologize. I hate NTR and Cuckold things but I don't have any intention to stop you all for having it. After all developer made it NTR by keeping in mind with people's demand and today's trend.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
No I am not telling anyone to not like NTR. I was just asking everyone why do they like it? And Even if I tell everyone to not like NTR nobody is gonna stop right? so there is no point in telling that.
I asked why do you all enjoy that kink of one man taking and fucking another man's women if he can easily fuck women who are not taken. that's it. I seriously apologized in start of my question so that nobody gets offended. But you might seem to be irritated or not like my questioning.
See this is not my first time encountering NTR but in game it was my first and when this game was in harem tag on websites i thought this game is harem game which i like the most. but it got to be NTR. But it was mentioned that NTR can be avoided so went through walkthrough which was provided and played pure alpha route got confidence 109 but at scene of emma house when marcus and emma shared blanket and then you know NTR scene :( i got immediate anxiety and felt serious irritation in my mind and heart. That's why I wanted to ask people why and how do they like these genre? don't they feel bad or pity from a man going to suffering to watch or encounter his women to be fucked by another man behind his back.
Once again if You or any other member felt offended I sincerely apologize. I hate NTR and Cuckold things but I don't have any intention to stop you all for having it. After all developer made it NTR by keeping in mind with people's demand and today's trend.
for me i don't see myself as "the main character" in any game and i like dark stories
so i don't care what happened to him/her if the story take a turn for the worst :devilish:

Reactions: Toushiro

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
8/3/2023 1:53PM EST
Good news.

I have finally hired another 3d artist in my team. Hiring 3d artist is very expensive but i have managed it somehow thank goodness. And another good news is that i recently download a Ai software which helps increasing FPS in animations. so from now one i won't have the FPS problem that i had last update for making animations 60fps. i will use the software to make animation more smooth in few minutes instead of gives hours for rendering. I have used that software in the last 2 events last update. 1 animation with sunny and mc and 1 animation with Marcus and Tracy. I wish i could have got the software earlier.

Nevermind lets's talk about the next update. script for next update has been completed . Next update will have only 1 days for both route, (Like ntr route day33 will be added).

Reason is simple i want to release the next update fast. Next update will be called as chapter 3v0.5. More news with teasers will be posted soon.

JezzBezozz

Jul 17, 2022
8/3/2023 1:53PM EST
Good news.

I have finally hired another 3d artist in my team. Hiring 3d artist is very expensive but i have managed it somehow thank goodness. And another good news is that i recently download a Ai software which helps increasing FPS in animations. so from now one i won't have the FPS problem that i had last update for making animations 60fps. i will use the software to make animation more smooth in few minutes instead of gives hours for rendering. I have used that software in the last 2 events last update. 1 animation with sunny and mc and 1 animation with Marcus and Tracy. I wish i could have got the software earlier.

Nevermind lets's talk about the next update. script for next update has been completed . Next update will have only 1 days for both route, (Like ntr route day33 will be added).

Reason is simple i want to release the next update fast. Next update will be called as chapter 3v0.5. More news with teasers will be posted soon.

Reactions: Chaosguy and DTchan

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, does that mean from now on the Likes NTR route will always be an update behind?

Thats the only route I care about tbh

Sappyy

Aug 1, 2023
Screenshot_2023-08-06-16-52-31-441_culture.shock.jpg
Does anyone know how to activate the option that has "WIP" in the picture, please I'm really curious if I select that option what happens, does anyone know?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes