Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Over a month since last update - 0 news regarding next and 0 progress, I guess we won't see any faster updates after all
So in a month 0% rendering... just eh sad, I want to resubscribe as a patreon but can't if there are no updates regarding development like at all

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Over a month since last update - 0 news regarding next and 0 progress, I guess we won't see any faster updates after all
So in a month 0% rendering... just eh sad, I want to resubscribe as a patreon but can't if there are no updates regarding development like at all
There is literally a post 2 pages back with an update on the fact he hired a new 3D artist from the 3rd of August

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Your update news from the developer. Just as @SolarEclipsed said.

Good news.

I have finally hired another 3d artist in my team. Hiring 3d artist is very expensive but i have managed it somehow thank goodness. And another good news is that i recently download a Ai software which helps increasing FPS in animations. so from now one i won't have the FPS problem that i had last update for making animations 60fps. i will use the software to make animation more smooth in few minutes instead of gives hours for rendering. I have used that software in the last 2 events last update. 1 animation with sunny and mc and 1 animation with Marcus and Tracy. I wish i could have got the software earlier.

Nevermind lets's talk about the next update. script for next update has been completed . Next update will have only 1 days for both route, (Like ntr route day33 will be added).

Reason is simple i want to release the next update fast. Next update will be called as chapter 3v0.5. More news with teasers will be posted soon.

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
*Spoilers* Just finished the latest update. While I appreciate the update happening (something is better than nothing), the Beta route continues down the route of no real story as to "why" things are happening... it just is happening... which makes the story less impactful. Tracy continues to be woo'd by Marcus, despite there never being any real 'work' on Marcus' part shown in the game.

To recap.. Marcus drove Tracy home.. next scene.. Marcus helps her in kitchen... next scene... She's topless on the couch getting a massage from him... next scene, drunk and getting ate out by him... I mean.. huh? How, what, why? Did the writer's go on strike for this? Only the animators are still working on this? This is the MILF. The more experienced woman. Tracy should be harder to get than Sunny. Sunny is a naïve teenage girl. Even Sunny put up more of a fight/was harder to get in the beginning for Marcus than Tracy.

In the update.. now Tracy is completely on Marcus' side over the MC, for some reason. The MC got f'n punched by him and somehow she doesn't care and is all about telling the MC that he deserved it. Sunny is a mega-bitch in this update. MC needs to watch his back with her, I wouldn't put it past her to slit his throat soon so that he will stop saying bad things about Marcus.

One aspect missing from this route is the reversal, as well. You continue have the inner-thoughts from the MC saying he is going to "stop" Marcus or others, but he never has a chance. I would like to have seen this story play out where you aren't locked into one route. I'd like to be able to slowly begin fighting back against Marcus and others, even though I had been Beta to this point. I mean, at this point, its probably too late to Romance the girls as the Beta MC, but at least you should be able to start doing things to stop Marcus.

In conclusion, any update is good... but I am disappointed with the lack of character development writing.

It is just lazy programming... if you activate ntr (in the options after the warning) the game change the progress from alpha to beta route and if also select "dislike ntr" he got the punch from marcus and the girls seeing you as a wimp. Immersion broken instantly if played an alpha save.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
so no update no cry?
8 months for one day increment where beta path is left with a teaser and cliffhanger
alpha path some girl mc talked once or twice strips and gives head and thats it wait for another year

Reactions: DTchan

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day34 beach90.jpg

Status Update

I am almost finished with Like ntr day34. with 10% day35 completed as well.

The 3d guys is creating good animation, I am having no problem errors etc adding them in my Daz software. so this is also a good news.

Above post is a sample of his work. (the sample is a spoiler from next update) so that's why it was posted for all Patreons.

And Everyone wondering why the status update is not updating because i planned that once i am finished like NTR scenes than only i will update the status. (i have added a couple of new animation in day34 like ntr script which was not added earlier on by the writer)

There is no Alpha teasers posted because as i am first working on Ntr event first and than i will work on Alpha route. First Officials Teasers for chapter3v0.5 will be posted next month with may be release date also.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes