RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
I need help.
1) I am stucked at party scene where MC gets to finish dare with emma, sophie and sunny. The points are not increasing for all of them.
2) How to avoid emma going with marcus and sophie after beach event on alpha route. i didn't witnessed it in alpha route but i feel bad and wrong about marcus fucking emma.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I need help.
1) I am stucked at party scene where MC gets to finish dare with emma, sophie and sunny. The points are not increasing for all of them.
2) How to avoid emma going with marcus and sophie after beach event on alpha route. i didn't witnessed it in alpha route but i feel bad and wrong about marcus fucking emma.
If you are playing a true Alpha route you don't go to the beach with Marcus, Sophie and Emma. The party points is a bug nothing happening there, but the points seem not to matter.

Reactions: RohitStar98

RohitStar98

Jul 16, 2023
what are corruption points ? for example if sunny have more corruption points then? and can anyone recommend any harem game which has same level of animation but MC has all women? please? i have downloaded 10 harem games but i want more. i thought this is harem game cause it was recommeded in harem tag of websites.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can anyone recommend any harem game which has same level of animation but MC has all women? please? i have downloaded 10 harem games but i want more. i thought this is harem game cause it was recommeded in harem tag of websites.
head to recommendations and ask.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what are corruption points ? for example if sunny have more corruption points then? and can anyone recommend any harem game which has same level of animation but MC has all women? please? i have downloaded 10 harem games but i want more. i thought this is harem game cause it was recommeded in harem tag of websites.
i am looking for NTR aspects of this game, there are way better harem games around
best ones in my opinion are
1. NLT media games all of them very good animation and gameplay (but some hard to find out of place items, luckily there is an ingame hint system)
2. if into 2d animations summertime saga, taffy games, sex note
3. Timestamps unconditioned love and prequel (very hot animations with time travel options, mc becaming his own father like)
and many japanese visual novels which feels like they do the same game over and over with slightly different animations

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes