panto

Nov 15, 2017
Well last weekend there was post saying next weekends will be release date and some teasers. So probably June 30th would be released by some calculations.
Do we know anything about which path is this update going to focus on? Alpha or beta? Also characters featuring.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Do we know anything about which path is this update going to focus on? Alpha or beta? Also characters featuring.
This is all it was said last week. idk anything else.

Working on last event.

Working on the last event photoshoot., I want to share teasers from the photoshoot event so that's why I didn't upload teasers 3 last month. So teasers 3 will be coming next week or in the next weekends with the release date news also.
Above anime is from the current update. (the images were not edited)

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I think this chapter will take place more on the Alpha path. I don't have much hope on the Beta path, in fact it will be a very ridiculous beta path.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
And I think the Alpha path is not needed at all, it's complete crap. We need more and more Beta paths, NTR It's the best
And I think you didn't even need to exist in here cause you are a huge cuck and cucks only exist in the coockiejar lol.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day37 teaser 3d.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teasers 3 and status update

All still renders have been completed. Just remaining 3 animations to render (which has been send to develop). I have messaged my coder to schedule his work so he can work on coding, but he hasn't messaged me yet. I am waiting for a reply. Let's see, in a couple of days, if he does not reply, then I got to find a coder (it won't be a problem and won't cause any delay as this update will come out in a new renpy file and the game will start from chapter 3 onwards), so there is not too much work for the coder if I am hiring another new coder.

The current update has 800+ renders with 30+ animations
day36 and day37 for both routes

I am trying my best to release the update this month. I will add a date to this post or make another post once I get a reply from the coder.

Till then, keep checking my page for the release news.

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes