Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As well as there's no release date.. and it looks like coder doesnt have shit yet + not answering, so I'm guessing mid-july?
Still, 7 months per update so nothing improved on that side despite there being a new animation person

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I don't expect any developments on the beta path, in fact it may be the worst episode among the episodes released recently.

Reactions: KrLosZ

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I don't expect any developments on the beta path, in fact it may be the worst episode among the episodes released recently.
That is the problem with multiple path games, you have to flip from one to the other. I think he should just concentrate on one path and make the scenes for it. Some of the beta scenes are better than the Alpha scenes, but the alpha route has a better flow

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
for you all emmas are beautiful.
Listen dude, Emma is a real hottie and the best girl in the whole game, fact, So we need more beta scenes of Emma getting fucked by black lovers and often oh yeah, and Emma making the main character of the game lick her vagina in cum, that would be awesome!

Reactions: Dirtydan6996

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3744840
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teasers 3 and status update

All still renders have been completed. Just remaining 3 animations to render (which has been send to develop). I have messaged my coder to schedule his work so he can work on coding, but he hasn't messaged me yet. I am waiting for a reply. Let's see, in a couple of days, if he does not reply, then I got to find a coder (it won't be a problem and won't cause any delay as this update will come out in a new renpy file and the game will start from chapter 3 onwards), so there is not too much work for the coder if I am hiring another new coder.

The current update has 800+ renders with 30+ animations
day36 and day37 for both routes

I am trying my best to release the update this month. I will add a date to this post or make another post once I get a reply from the coder.

Till then, keep checking my page for the release news.
Did he mention how many bugs will be in this update??î :) if no well done we're good

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes