KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
I also think that the Beta path will be boring or that the creator has it in store and it is not as bad as we think, although I still think it will be bad

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
I also think that the Beta path will be boring or that the creator has it in store and it is not as bad as we think, although I still think it will be bad
Seems like he will lean more towards the beta path of sharing, which is the most boring of them all.
For me:

1- Beta NTR
2- Alpha
3- Beta Sharing

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Bad news for you buddy, that won't be the case this update
Wait, again?
I lost count on how much I waited since the last time there were scenes with them (possibly with hate ntr, which is the best imho).. I don't know if I missed the last release or it will be like 1 year of waiting or more (which is terrible)

woomicky

May 16, 2022
I was gone for a long time, and just came back to this game. I nearly passed out from nutting at the beach with marcus and the family. Also sunny calling you a beta cuck man.
Anyone else had a little crisis with the Triss talk at the party?

Man this game. Its a bit off topic, but can anyone reccomend more games in this style? Not necvesarily has to be NTR but what are the gems of the genre? I only olayed Dreams of desire and Demon Boy (abandoned).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I was gone for a long time, and just came back to this game. I nearly passed out from nutting at the beach with marcus and the family. Also sunny calling you a beta cuck man.
Anyone else had a little crisis with the Triss talk at the party?

Man this game. Its a bit off topic, but can anyone reccomend more games in this style? Not necvesarily has to be NTR but what are the gems of the genre? I only olayed Dreams of desire and Demon Boy (abandoned).
I think this game have a lot of bug and the dev refuse to correct them i recommand you to play the compressed version on this site the comoressed have only one bug and you can get easily ride of it if you're playing the alpha

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes