Apr 19, 2020
People are doing it seriously, but here you are constantly joking like idiots, there is no time for jokes, we have been waiting for a long time already!:(
Your comment proves that you are a first timer here (along with your so called people) , I have been following this project since 2021 so I know the development process inside out.

Also BTW it doesn't matter what you think or other people like you think at the end of the day all the old timers know what is going to happen and when the update will be out

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Can someone create poll for us?

Delay is caused by:
1.) Hardware failure. (At the last minute unexpected hardware failure occurred. He must wait for new hardware to arrive)
2.) Writer submitted update. However as dev is perfectionist he returned the script to be rewritten.
3.) Somebody is ill. (Team member / family / dev / dev's pet)
4.) Dev will blame only himself and his laziness for the delay.
5.) Higher rate of solar flares

Just to be clear option 4 is grey out and cannot be selected.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone create poll for us?

Delay is caused by:
1.) Hardware failure. (At the last minute unexpected hardware failure occurred. He must wait for new hardware to arrive)
2.) Writer submitted update. However as dev is perfectionist he returned the script to be rewritten.
3.) Somebody is ill. (Team member / family / dev / dev's pet)
4.) Dev will blame only himself and his laziness for the delay.
5.) Higher rate of solar flares

Just to be clear option 4 is grey out and cannot be selected.
6) coder slacking as usual

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
The quality of this game is not good enough for updates to take 7 months. I really like this game, but Christ alive this dev's update cycle makes it impossible for me to want to support him.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The quality of this game is not good enough for updates to take 7 months. I really like this game, but Christ alive this dev's update cycle makes it impossible for me to want to support him.
That's why I use Itch.io/Steam or donate once an update is out, then cancel soon afterwards.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes