cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahaha, I see you are Americans or who, well, foreigners with a sense of humor, you always answer with jokes, People are seriously tired of waiting and ask, and here there are only jokes around, yeah, ahaha:LOL:
<----- not a murican/yankee.

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
Thanks , Looks like we are in for the usual
There's an update in there now:

kingoflust.Yesterday at 12:46 PM
I got stuck in the last event I am working right now because of low raw and other PC limitations. So work on that is going on but little slow. I should finish this tomorrow or on 3rd. After that image edit update development will be starting

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I got stuck in the last event I am working right now because of low raw and other PC limitations. So work on that is going on but little slow. I should finish this tomorrow or on 3rd. After that image edit update development will be starting
if this week then on 3rd.

Apr 19, 2020

Thanks Bro , Still there is no update on the coding progress , looks like the coder left for good and that would be the main reason for the delay

Reactions: Krat0$

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks Bro , Still there is no update on the coding progress , looks like the coder left for good and that would be the main reason for the delay
I should finish this tomorrow or on 3rd.
It's still July 2nd in most places...and they said also the 3rd.

After that image edit update development will be starting
It is going to be a while....

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
He did say he got in touch with the coder
It's still July 2nd in most places...and they said also the 3rd.

It is going to be a while....
Yeah, that's why I've said 15th at least :cool:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes