cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No problema with the lesbian thing at all i am hetero but in the hypocritical side :ROFLMAO: i am not into guy who take it from behind but if two girl decide to play with other i am in!! as long mc get closer to marcus mom;)
you aren't alone with that statement but there is big group who sees ff as ntr/cheating.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
No problema with the lesbian thing at all i am hetero but in the hypocritical side :ROFLMAO: i am not into guy who take it from behind but if two girl decide to play with other i am in!! as long mc get closer to marcus mom;)
I don't think Marcus mom will come in game anytime cause conversation with Marcus at beginning of the game he says his mom died. So I don't think this will happen.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
you aren't alone with that statement but there is big group who sees ff as ntr/cheating.
WTF dude :ROFLMAO: how the hell have people who think two girl playing is Ntr
If that's so 99 percent of game would have a NTR tag who is completly not the case.
Glad we are in the same boat "Life to the lesbian stuff":coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Palos69 and cxx

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I don't think Marcus mom will come in game anytime cause conversation with Marcus at beginning of the game he says his mom died. So I don't think this will happen.
Are you sure we are playing the same game dude??? Marcus mom is one of the model the leader if i can say

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF dude :ROFLMAO: how the hell have people who think two girl playing is Ntr
If that's so 99 percent of game would have a NTR tag who is completly not the case.
Glad we are in the same boat "Life to the lesbian stuff":coffee:
1. don't like sharing
2. want to be girl's only focus
3. et cetera et cetera

tag is added only if other guy/s fucks mmc's li or future li.

Reactions: OG Log5000%

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
1. don't like sharing
2. want to be girl's only focus
3. et cetera et cetera

tag is added only if other guy/s fucks mmc's li or future li.
"J'suis touché" :p who is better than a Threesome with two girl in a game, i mean you don't like sharing your girls i understand but it's not like your girl was dominering by another dude in your back or in front of u.

I think those people goes a little too extreme with the NTR

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"J'suis touché" :p who is better than a Threesome with two girl in a game, i mean you don't like sharing your girls i understand but it's not like your girl was dominering by another dude in your back or in front of u.

I think those people goes a little too extreme with the NTR
yes they do. they want virgins.

there's joke about girl whose boyfriend tells to her that he has only dick in the world, later when girl sees boy's brother naked she asks from him why his brother has dick too and boy answers that he had 2 so he gave 1 to his brother, sometime later boyfriend comes home and sees his brother and gf having sex and girl says why did he gave better dick to his brother.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
yes they do. they want virgins.

there's joke about girl whose boyfriend tells to her that he has only dick in the world, later when girl sees boy's brother naked she asks from him why his brother has dick too and boy answers that he had 2 so he gave 1 to his brother, sometime later boyfriend comes home and sees his brother and gf having sex and girl says why did he gave better dick to his brother.
Naivety and Curiosity it's two thing you need to worry about a girl when a girl doenst have a proper answer soon or later the answer will come up for the better or for the worst i know it's a joke but people like to hide thing to avoid thing but when they do that they just complicate thing :ROFLMAO: the Boyfriend want to avoid her curious girlfriend to cheat on him by hiding the truth there have other guy with dick but in the end he sees the result the answer come up for the worst:sick:

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all. Is anyone else having problems starting the Chapter3 - 0.1 ?
I downloaded the full game, as well as the compressed one, even run it on another PC and it still not booting up. I can see the .exe binary in the Task Mgr for a few mins and then it dissappears. There is not error file file, and the log file ends up with this:
Code:
Fri Jun 21 18:21:20 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.29s
Early init took 0.03s
Loader init took 0.20s
Loading error handling took 0.34s
Loading script took 3.33s
All other Renpy games run fine, it's really strage.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, I myself can't wait to play the new version, so that God grants me to see Emma and Marcus! Well, I don't think it will come out in June, but it should be somewhere in July!
Bad news for you buddy, that won't be the case this update

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes