OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
no boner so it is just some ridiculus scene
if alpha he is shocked to see in lingeries i thing
if beta everything is possible,
but my bet is lesbien play with another model or masturbation
no hetero sex
i hope to be wrong
No problema with the lesbian thing at all i am hetero but in the hypocritical side :ROFLMAO: i am not into guy who take it from behind but if two girl decide to play with other i am in!! as long mc get closer to marcus mom;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No problema with the lesbian thing at all i am hetero but in the hypocritical side :ROFLMAO: i am not into guy who take it from behind but if two girl decide to play with other i am in!! as long mc get closer to marcus mom;)
you aren't alone with that statement but there is big group who sees ff as ntr/cheating.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I don't think Marcus mom will come in game anytime cause conversation with Marcus at beginning of the game he says his mom died. So I don't think this will happen.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
you aren't alone with that statement but there is big group who sees ff as ntr/cheating.
WTF dude :ROFLMAO: how the hell have people who think two girl playing is Ntr
If that's so 99 percent of game would have a NTR tag who is completly not the case.
Glad we are in the same boat "Life to the lesbian stuff":coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I don't think Marcus mom will come in game anytime cause conversation with Marcus at beginning of the game he says his mom died. So I don't think this will happen.
Are you sure we are playing the same game dude??? Marcus mom is one of the model the leader if i can say

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF dude :ROFLMAO: how the hell have people who think two girl playing is Ntr
If that's so 99 percent of game would have a NTR tag who is completly not the case.
Glad we are in the same boat "Life to the lesbian stuff":coffee:
1. don't like sharing
2. want to be girl's only focus
3. et cetera et cetera

tag is added only if other guy/s fucks mmc's li or future li.

Reactions: OG Log5000%

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
1. don't like sharing
2. want to be girl's only focus
3. et cetera et cetera

tag is added only if other guy/s fucks mmc's li or future li.
"J'suis touché" :p who is better than a Threesome with two girl in a game, i mean you don't like sharing your girls i understand but it's not like your girl was dominering by another dude in your back or in front of u.

I think those people goes a little too extreme with the NTR

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes