IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
As far as I remember the code specifically checks if she's in a relationship with the MC. Single or dating Marcus both result in the Emma/Marcus scene, and the variable saying she's dating the MC never gets set unless you do it manually in that menu.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
As far as I remember the code specifically checks if she's in a relationship with the MC. Single or dating Marcus both result in the Emma/Marcus scene, and the variable saying she's dating the MC never gets set unless you do it manually in that menu.
Thank you, that's what i want to know, so MC gets Cuck no matter what, so do i get any way to break the relationship with MC or just need to ignore her from the beginning?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you, that's what i want to know, so MC gets Cuck no matter what, so do i get any way to break the relationship with MC or just need to ignore her from the beginning?
nope if you change her status as dating mc. like i said it's a unfixed bug and only fix is manually change relationships (before that scene).

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
The issue with the bug is that the relationship gets triggered by having the beach party scene with MC and the classmates. Which can't happen if you go to the beach with Tracy. So, in a really weird way, the game is making you choose between Tracy and Emma. Which is likely not intentional, but the dev doesn't have a fucking clue what they're doing, so...it's technically avoidable without manually flipping the switch, but you shouldn't have to choose between them.

Reactions: Palos69

MIlF is Life

Formerly 'Genesis lover'
May 31, 2024
Please Fix the bug of Emma... because before the previous update it was right on place..There was MC with Emma under the blanket on alpha route..

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes