cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The coder got a sunstroke, then he was taken to a place where the air conditioner was working, where he caught a cold. On the way home, he was struck by lightning, although the sky was clear. The update will be on the weekend.
better than crowdstrike.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1 Complete] [King of lust]

GALLERY CODE = 424842

SIXTH SENSE CODE = 753357

NOTE: This is actually AND ONLY Chapter 3 v0.1, the previous one is mislabeled and is only a "teaser". The game is also now split (it does not have the beginning of the game); you can choose the path now. You do not need a save file to start this update.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Chapters 1-2 plus Chapter 3 teaser compressed is here. If you played earlier updates, YOU ONLY need the Chapter 3 complete version, and no you don't need saves, you can choose the path and stats at the start of the game.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a little bit confused. Is that the real update? Like 1-3 minutes of gameplay? If so, see you in 2025 for 40 gameplay seconds!
Big thanks to those who share! You're are heroes of day or night :cool:
There are 2 paths, depending on which path you are on it can be. Just like any other game with 2 paths one of them will always get short changed.

Chapter 3, which is for Day35 alpha route, and Day34 will continue the beta route, and the current update has 850+ renders with 60+ animations.

AFOLD_LITHER

Feb 7, 2018
Even though the beta path was small, I like the direction the game is going for this path, SPH, general humiliation, pussy "cleaning", really nice. Too bad the dev is sooooo slow to deliver more content.

Reactions: KrLosZ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so dev really named new update as 0.1?

that makes modders really "happy".

Is it necessary to play Chapter 1 and 2 then move a Save file to Chapter 3?
maybe.

I'm a little bit confused. Is that the real update? Like 1-3 minutes of gameplay? If so, see you in 2025 for 40 gameplay seconds!
Big thanks to those who share! You're are heroes of day or night :cool:
maybe you dl'd just teaser version. did your play ended after tracy getting angry to mc? if yes then wrong file.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes