Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How is the MC in the "alpha" route? That last preview pic makes me think he's a whiny soyboy but that might just be the hair the dev used + glasses combo. :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can't see my saves from previous versions/game also when I start new game it just gives me errors..
Where are the saves anyone else have this issue?
You cannot use them and they are not needed....

This Update comes with new build it starts from Chapter 3 which is from Day35 for alpha route and Day34 continue for beta route so start a new game and choose your route and stats and continue the Update from previous version.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
With a new Ch.3 0.1 Full version of the game being out & it being a separate download I feel I should make it easy or at least easier for the new players or people who want proper walkthroughs.
I've converted all the Walkthroughs to pdf format (dev releases them in word) & have organized them by day & version so it will be very easy & there is no confusion as every release has a new pdf file.

Here you go. This does NOT include the new release Ch.3 0.1 Full version. These all include "Chapter 1 & 2 + Ch.3 - v0.1 Teaser"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Season 2 Chapter 3 v0.1.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.cultureshock.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.cultureshock.s2.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day34_b_dislike_continue is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 35:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 41:

The label day34_sunnyxms_lick is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 86:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 92:

The label day34_dislike_dream is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 201:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 206:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Jul 24 01:54:29 2024

Just downloaded ch3 and installed walkthrough. I'm getting this error as soon as I boot the game, any help?

is it because the ch3 download is not a standalone but an update?

Do I have to download ch1-2+3?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
7 months for that lol, sad. Knew the dev would give us nothing after all that build up with the Mother. Whelp see you next year when maybe we get something hopefully marcus and the mother FINALLY doing it and not some cheap father content after all that. MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT! And to top it off you now have to have 2 separate games taking up space on your pc, no extras in the new one either. Dev falling off these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: rygard5 and Cux

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Season 2 Chapter 3 v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.cultureshock.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
now new andriod phones don't give permission to see game data folder

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So finally, I was able to tell Emma I like seeing her with Marcus. I had been waiting ages for that.
Now I'm really excited about the possibilities.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes