Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
:( If I was a supporter of "King of Lust," I'd ask for a refund. The grammar and punctuation is so Damn Bad it's laughable. It's like listening to Mozart on a toy piano played by a 3-year-old. For the number of supporters this dev has, it seems like they could put out some dough to fix the horrendous dialogue. The art and even the story are very good to amazing. I suggest supporters start asking for a better game in terms of dialogue. You're paying for it. :(

A couple examples.

1721796892136.png

It may be that it's only on day 35 because that's what I've been playing. :unsure:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:( If I was a supporter of "King of Lust," I'd ask for a refund. The grammar and punctuation is so Damn Bad it's laughable. It's like listening to Mozart on a toy piano played by a 3-year-old. For the number of supporters this dev has, it seems like they could put out some dough to fix the horrendous dialogue. The art and even the story are very good to amazing. I suggest supporters start asking for a better game in terms of dialogue. You're paying for it. :(

A couple examples.

View attachment 3861461

It may be that it's only on day 35 because that's what I've been playing. :unsure:
The dev is the furthest thing from a native English speaker, and basically everyone they work with.

I mean this is them talking about the last release and complaints about said grammer.

Talking about last update and some complains

Many people have been complaining about the grammars and dialogues mistakes from last couple of updates i understand this and work on proofreading has been going on

(This mistake was made by me as I used to edit dialogues in the image sequence and send it to the coder for making builds) . In a couple of days I will upload a new update that should fix all the language errors in the game.

Aug 22, 2018
TF is this,just downloaded it and extracted

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day34_b_dislike_continue is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 35:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 41:

The label day34_sunnyxms_lick is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 86:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 92:

The label day34_dislike_dream is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 201:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 206:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Jul 24 07:40:26 2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
TF is this,just downloaded it and extracted

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day34_b_dislike_continue is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 35:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 41:

The label day34_sunnyxms_lick is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 86:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 92:

The label day34_dislike_dream is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 201:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 206:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Jul 24 07:40:26 2024
Nah, you are using the mod which isn't for this version of the game...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The dev is the furthest thing from a native English speaker and basically everyone they work with.
I understand that better than many here.
I understand that not reading English well is a big hurdle from his point of view. I guess my point is that at this stage, with 600 pages of comments and easily 200+ supporters, he should have dealt with this Engrish issue. His supporters deserve that.

I'm not trying to demean him. Between art and dialogue, art is always going to be the strong suit. It's universal, and language isn't.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
If these dialogues (grammatical errors) are already bad in English, imagine when they are translated into Portuguese, my native language, bizarre errors, but other than that I like this game (with the incest patch of course).

Reactions: don't censor it
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes