SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day34_b_dislike_continue is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 35:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 41:

The label day34_sunnyxms_lick is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 86:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 92:

The label day34_dislike_dream is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 201:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 206:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Jul 24 01:54:29 2024

Just downloaded ch3 and installed walkthrough. I'm getting this error as soon as I boot the game, any help?

is it because the ch3 download is not a standalone but an update?

Do I have to download ch1-2+3?
Because the mod isn't for this version of the game...

Didn't that have an incest patch?:unsure:

It is in the spoiler tab and it is not for this version of the game....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what are the new codes for gallery?
Did you use search?

Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1] [King of lust]

GALLERY CODE = 424842

SIXTH SENSE CODE = 753357

NOTE: This is actually AND ONLY Chapter 3 v0.1, the previous one is mislabeled. The game is also now split (it does not have the beginning of the game); you can choose the path now. You do not need a save file to start this update.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Not that mad after playing both paths and de-compiling the renders. Paid for it on their Patreon and I think it's fine for what it is. Like others have said, you get what you pay for. There's a cost/benefit to development and it's clearly not a passion project anymore.

And I think a clean slate was the right move for them to continue. The game was turning into way too much of a tangled mess. But they need to stop adding side characters. There were like four or five generic throwaway girls in this update alone.

His O faces are funny as fuck, though.

face.png

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
We need someone to make a new Incest patch. If there is someone who can make one that would be greatly appreciated.
I hope the dev can make it so we can establish what relationship Phillip, Tracy, & Sunny have when we start the game.
As we do not need old saves from now on it should be easier to do.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Is this an update only? I don't get any option to import save, feels a bit weird to lose all progress made except for confidence

Edit: never mind, copy paste saves into it works just fine

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Lets see if I understand. Those of us who already played the previous update from a few months ago only need to download chapter 3 or do we also need to download the chapter 1+2+3 teaser files?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lets see if I understand. Those of us who already played the previous update from a few months ago only need to download chapter 3 or do we also need to download the chapter 1+2+3 teaser files?
You only need Chapter 3 v1.0 (full version), you don't need saves, it gives you the option to choose whatever path and stats you want.

We need someone to make a new Incest patch. If there is someone who can make one that would be greatly appreciated.
I hope the dev can make it so we can establish what relationship Phillip, Tracy, & Sunny have when we start the game.
As we do not need old saves from now on it should be easier to do.
Could just wait and see first if gigan will update theirs or if they really are done with this game, since they updated it for Chapter 3 v0.1 teaser, and all the rest.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

face.png
Yeah, kind of basie' IMO. :sneaky: Or she's thinking of Ryan Gosling and trying not to say his name. ;)

My two cents:
The Engrish is laughable. I applaud the effort put into the renders. They are A+ but spend some more time on the translations, please. :cry:

Post-Play: It's the lack of punctuation that really throws off the dialogue. o_O

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not that mad after playing both paths and de-compiling the renders. Paid for it on their Patreon and I think it's fine for what it is. Like others have said, you get what you pay for. There's a cost/benefit to development and it's clearly not a passion project anymore.

And I think a clean slate was the right move for them to continue. The game was turning into way too much of a tangled mess. But they need to stop adding side characters. There were like four or five generic throwaway girls in this update alone.

View attachment 3861244
I loved that I finally told Emma i like seeing her with Marcus.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
would be an ok update if it did not take 7 months
i did not play alpha path but
i think both paths end with sunny pregnant
what the fuck was that party anyway?
Alpha path is out of ideas
and Beta path is staying way behind
Beta path guys not being able to perform well was a nice touch

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes