SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so dev really named new update as 0.1?

that makes modders really "happy".
It was mislabeled from the start. There was a post here explaining it which I can't find atm.

Even if you look at Patreon/SS you can see Chapter 3 v0.5 release then you can see teasers after that for Chapter 3 v0.1 all the way until it's release today.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was mislabeled from the start. There was a post here explaining it which I can't find atm.

Even if you look at Patreon/SS you can see Chapter 3 v0.5 release then you can see teasers after that for Chapter 3 v0.1 all the way until it's release today.
yea it was debated here too, some said uploader fubared.

god462

Nov 26, 2021
Beta route is trash and so is this dev. Dev really did nothing but work on alpha route for 7 months and threw together beta content in like a week. No Tracy content in this update just so dev can string beta route players along for another 7 months. Also old saves don't work so you have to go through the content from the previous update again. If you're thinking of supporting this dev, I suggest you find someone else to give your hard earned money to. Plenty of talented devs out there that don't pull this crap that could use your support.

For anyone who cares here is the six sense and gallery codes:

Six Sense Code: 753357

Gallery Code: 424842

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes