SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do you properly start the new chapter? You can't import your save? It seems like it just ignores most of your choices and stats?
The OP doesn't explain anything, even the few words long installation instructions are wrong.

Click on "TheMigration.exe" to start playing. :confused:
Huh, you choose your path, choose your stats, play. I mean just opening the game tells you that.

Reactions: Endless
May 14, 2022
what the gallery code?
Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1 Complete] [King of lust]

GALLERY CODE = 424842

SIXTH SENSE CODE = 753357

NOTE: This is actually AND ONLY Chapter 3 v0.1, the previous one is mislabeled and is only a "teaser". The game is also now split (it does not have the beginning of the game); you can choose the path now. You do not need a save file to start this update.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapters 1-2 plus Chapter 3 teaser compressed is here. If you played earlier updates, YOU ONLY need the Chapter 3 complete version, and no you don't need saves, you can choose the path and stats at the start of the game.
154739_search_skills_small.gif

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
this game gave me a shock, I was in non NTR path, love and corruption points very high, avoided every possible NTR situation, confidence points very high, than I receive a video from friend on my phone at night in bed, of my sister losing her v card, with his big black cock and rough fuck her into tears, was it a bug, or was because of high corruption points

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So did this game just become horrible? Or am I tripping. I miss when it felt like I was cockblocking everybody else. No idea how to NTR side is going, but vanilla route is getting boring. Plus Liza sucks.

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
I won't blame the game, I was using cheat mod, and put very high points in love, corruption, chose all dialog options to alpha/confidence and non NTR/beta, and got it on with every girl possible, than after cafe with Emma, I get home give mom goodnight, and in bed receive that video.

I started game again, but only very high point in love, chose dialog option that only give more +love (boring), and that didn't happen, so it might be because of corruption points high (and dialog choice of corruption/slut), or just a bug because of cheat mod.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So if I remember correctly at the beginning without a mod you're able to rename characters, but this chapter just starts off from scratch with the default names? I don't know a Sunny and Tracy WTF man..

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I won't blame the game, I was using cheat mod, and put very high points in love, corruption, chose all dialog options to alpha/confidence and non NTR/beta, and got it on with every girl possible, than after cafe with Emma, I get home give mom goodnight, and in bed receive that video.

I started game again, but only very high point in love, chose dialog option that only give more +love (boring), and that didn't happen, so it might be because of corruption points high (and dialog choice of corruption/slut), or just a bug because of cheat mod.
If I remember right you have to be careful with the amount of corruption and slut points or you will get this effect. I use some corruption points mixed in with a little slut. I do cheat and use alot of like and love points, but there is a bug with Emma as well.

Reactions: sfree21

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Well that's a blatant lie, alpha route has more content
Can confirm. After sorting all the scenes for the fan project, Alpha has the most. It's not apparent because they can be missed depending on stats/choices.

I think it feels like there is more NTR content because it can be seen in one run. There aren't as many stat requirements.

Last edited:

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
can someone help me? when i want play the previous version 2.10 + teaser 3.10 the exe renpy cant run on windows also v.2.10, v.2.09 only new update 3.10 can running

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry i lost track with this game...is this episode 3 a stand alone where u have to adjust all your choices from previous chapters or a new start of the game?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry i lost track with this game...is this episode 3 a stand alone where u have to adjust all your choices from previous chapters or a new start of the game?
When you start the latest and select a new game here is what choices you have for both routes.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes