SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is also the option to use URM and you can change whatever you want in the game including relationships and make your own patch on the fly.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
it wont his father gave a part time job to sunny
and modelling gig for Tracy meaning
he will fuck both
but maybe if he is a caring father a foursome can be arranged
Yeah if dad gets into Tracy's pants quicker, then fuck this
How I hope it's going to go next update:
Marcus x Tracy will be the focus and Weiku x Sunny (cuz of the parttime job)

Reactions: KrLosZ

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This is one of those AVNs where there's NTR and non-NTR path, but yeah I nearly said fuck this AVN early on when it first came out, since unlike most AVN choices the choices that have you on getting NTR'd later are not always intuitive. Really some devs need to make up their minds and just go 100% NTR only or 100% no NTR or make a separate AVN for each if they really want to try to cater to everyone. IRRC some devs like Inceton even goes further makes totally separate Patreon/SS accounts for the NTR since some hardcore haters don't even want to support development of that even when they don't play it but play one of their other non-NTR AVNs.
Look, I don't have a problem with NTR, it's just I wasn't playing an NTR route and then BANG, everything went 180 on me, all the LI's suddenly hating on the MC and loving Marcus, plus Marcus is very unlikable character. It's also a bit suspect when you take all the '+' choice for confidence and corruption and then still end up being NTR'ed, it makes you wonder why have the damn stats in the first place.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Look, I don't have a problem with NTR, it's just I wasn't playing an NTR route and then BANG, everything went 180 on me, all the LI's suddenly hating on the MC and loving Marcus, plus Marcus is very unlikable character. It's also a bit suspect when you take all the '+' choice for confidence and corruption and then still end up being NTR'ed, it makes you wonder why have the damn stats in the first place.
What you said just reminded me of how I at one point gave up on this game when something similar happened in my playthrough and Sunny got deflowered.

tunaboy57

Jan 11, 2024
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day34_b_dislike_continue is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 35:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 41:

The label day34_sunnyxms_lick is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 86:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 92:

The label day34_dislike_dream is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/DayCode/day34/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 201:

and File "scripts/DayCode/day34_b_2.rpyc", line 206:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Thu Jul 25 21:18:31 2024

Masamune062

Sep 5, 2017
Can somebody please take a look at my save and see what I did wrong? I'm on full alpha, with Emma set as dating MC, but the beach scene doesn't trigger on day 22. On day 23, Emma starts talking about how Marcus fucked her. Happened on a new save, as well as with/without mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirtydan6996
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes