TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
WTF happened in this game, one minute I'm going along nicely, getting blow jobs from mc's mom, with Emma having sex and stuff, then all of a sudden there's like a 180 and it feels like I'm being NTR'ed, with Marcus fucking Emma, now he's around trying to get with the mc's mom and the sister, rubbing suntan lotion on mc's mom while she sits topless in front of him.

I'm like what the fuck happened?

And that NTR switch should have been added, before you really pissed me off with this forced NTR bullshit, especially when it was made clear early in the game that I didn't want to go down the NTR route.

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is this update? Did he rewrite the beach scene and make the game worse? I feel a big sense of Deja Vu being back at the beach and the bar and Volleyball. Marcus having an injury? A coconut really?(though it was end of last update too). Hospitalized because of random coconut fall is L/10 writing... Random scene with nurse instead of with a long term character?
Why? Who on earth asked for this? Why did this take 10 month and why after development of 10 months would he decide to make his game worse and have everyone essentially lose progress?

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have enjoyed this AVN for the most part, but this latest split chapters thing is all messed up. I put in the answers I thought were right and they weren't. Then I answered some questions in game, and it changed the way I had been playing. FFS... it's basic coding. Renpy is so freaking easy... why can't the dev get this worked out?

panto

Nov 15, 2017
What the fuck is this update? Did he rewrite the beach scene and make the game worse? I feel a big sense of Deja Vu being back at the beach and the bar and Volleyball. Marcus having an injury? A coconut really?(though it was end of last update too). Hospitalized because of random coconut fall is L/10 writing... Random scene with nurse instead of with a long term character?
Why? Who on earth asked for this? Why did this take 10 month and why after development of 10 months would he decide to make his game worse and have everyone essentially lose progress?

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Probably the most disappointing update too date. The NTR route was downright embarrassing. Nothing new added then a random old dude banging Emma during a massage scene. The photoshoot is a welcome change and I like where that is going I would say that. Not much traction with Marcus dad however but it looks like it is building up to that which is good. The beach scene/volleyball scene looks different? Not sure what's up with that some renders and maybe writing looks a bit different but same. Alpha route felt a bit rushed imo, trying to rush animations with poor writing and no build up was poor to say the least. Sex scene after sex scene felt rushed. Overall, here is hoping things can improve in next update as the modelling route seems to be on a good path.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
It depends on what you consider that "potential" to be reserved for. If it's for cucking, there's nothing storywise opposing to the fact that it's a double edged sword, the MC can get cucked like a beta idiot and he can cuck others like a big bad boss, but, somehow, King of L and his writer don't take advantage of this very important detail. If it's for the story, well, all the initial investigation on Weiku's shady business and all the shady "cultural shock" shit going on on that orgy island seems to have been put on the backburner for a real looong time so there could be given more attention to the overall disappointing (IMHO) sex scenes.

Don't know how soon or IF this'll ever change, but I'd sure prefer to see more actual story too next to those mostly 0 build-up sex scenes in the next updates.

Personally, I don't care that much what happens with a spineless idiot on the beta path, but I'd sure love to see the MC get his sweet payback on all those assholes that fucked his women and humiliated him throughout the story as a nice breath of fresh air in this so far disappointing story for alpha path players to enjoy too just like the beta path ones enjoy seeing him get cucked left and right like the big braindead cuck he is.
The writers who wrote most of those plot threads are long gone. I would like to think they'll get concluded eventually, but who knows at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I'm almost at a loss for words. I supported the dev for numerous years hoping things would get better, and it really hasn't. The renders and animations are great, I love those. I can even get past the silly plot points AKA coconuts and nurse, but the grammar and punctuation is just awful. How do you fuck up the wrong "your"/"you're" in 2024? We've met Weiku before, why is there another introduction referring to him as Marcus's Dad? Like this was beyond rushed out which is saying something considering it's been forever since the last update and forever and a day since the one before that. Ideally, there's a few more updates tying up loose ends, then honestly, the entire game needs to be reworked with the same writer (only better) from start to finish.

Edit: the Emma bathroom scene was actually top tier and one of my favorites in the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe they were, lol, but now neither one of those numbers will confirm. ‍♂
They are too, people keep lifting them from my post...

Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1 Complete] [King of lust]

GALLERY CODE = 424842

SIXTH SENSE CODE = 753357

NOTE: This is actually AND ONLY Chapter 3 v0.1, the previous one is mislabeled and is only a "teaser". The game is also now split (it does not have the beginning of the game); you can choose the path now. You do not need a save file to start this update.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapters 1-2 plus Chapter 3 teaser compressed is here. If you played earlier updates, YOU ONLY need the Chapter 3 complete version, and no you don't need saves, you can choose the path and stats at the start of the game.

THOSE CODES ARE ONLY FOR CHAPTER 3 V0.1 FULL VERSION!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A Gofile mirror would be really nice for the Windows: Ch 1+2 download. It is over 5GB which Pixeldrain and MEGA caps at.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
WTF happened in this game, one minute I'm going along nicely, getting blow jobs from mc's mom, with Emma having sex and stuff, then all of a sudden there's like a 180 and it feels like I'm being NTR'ed, with Marcus fucking Emma, now he's around trying to get with the mc's mom and the sister, rubbing suntan lotion on mc's mom while she sits topless in front of him.

I'm like what the fuck happened?

And that NTR switch should have been added, before you really pissed me off with this forced NTR bullshit, especially when it was made clear early in the game that I didn't want to go down the NTR route.
This is one of those AVNs where there's NTR and non-NTR path, but yeah I nearly said fuck this AVN early on when it first came out, since unlike most AVN choices the choices that have you on getting NTR'd later are not always intuitive. Really some devs need to make up their minds and just go 100% NTR only or 100% no NTR or make a separate AVN for each if they really want to try to cater to everyone. IRRC some devs like Inceton even goes further makes totally separate Patreon/SS accounts for the NTR since some hardcore haters don't even want to support development of that even when they don't play it but play one of their other non-NTR AVNs.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
:( If I was a supporter of "King of Lust," I'd ask for a refund. The grammar and punctuation is so Damn Bad it's laughable. It's like listening to Mozart on a toy piano played by a 3-year-old. For the number of supporters this dev has, it seems like they could put out some dough to fix the horrendous dialogue. The art and even the story are very good to amazing. I suggest supporters start asking for a better game in terms of dialogue. You're paying for it. :(

A couple examples.

View attachment 3861461

It may be that it's only on day 35 because that's what I've been playing. :unsure:
yeah after subbing to a supposedly incest AVN but with no incest patch to be had (which on SS it shouldn't need anyway) and with things like Sunny calling her mom Tracy even on SS I'm probably going to unsub, the bad English is just another reason. After 6 years and still not done it's probably going to end up abandoned anyway.

kirua59

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone

I'm on the android version of the game
the save and load menus do not appear at the bottom of my screen.

do you know how to make them appear? Thanks for your help

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
I still think the Tracy x Marcus was wasted in the last update, with that sleeping pill they gave him, I don't see how that relationship is going to progress in the next updates :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I still think the Tracy x Marcus was wasted in the last update, with that sleeping pill they gave him, I don't see how that relationship is going to progress in the next updates :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
it wont his father gave a part time job to sunny
and modelling gig for Tracy meaning
he will fuck both
but maybe if he is a caring father a foursome can be arranged

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes