exsomon

May 11, 2020
it's an okay game, with slow updates, too many paths to follow for us, and clearly for Dev having to deal with too many going at once. he should have had two paths (NTR route and non-ntr). I will probably wait at least year before coming back (just like I do with other games with only 5- 10 minutes of content)
i agree i think Ntr like route is redundant,
just put an option like Carla old man massage room to watch
or beat the shit out of them
way less trouble and just a few booleans, easier to code

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Has the writing always been this bad? I feel like it's been super dumbed down and simplistic now or has it always been that way and I forgot? I'm not saying it was award winning before but it just feels like an elementary school level of structure.
Yes, it is still a great game, but the dialog is terrible. It looks like the person who wrote it this time lacks basic English skills and does not even know how to use translation software. So here is a tip: The best translation software is Deepl, please use it next time.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Was thinking and the hospital was a wasted opportunity to have Tracy FINALLY fuck Marcus (not a dream or side story cop out). But no, some random nurse because he doesn't actual plan on giving us that. All the build up was for that to happen, but we just got more of the same old Sunny bs. Ill admit the Emma (not being new) finally got some coverage. I'm calling it now magically Tracy will fuck Marcus's dad out of nowhere for petty reasons before we actual get MarcusXTracy.

Reactions: KrLosZ
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes