Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think this misleading because when this game was first introduced telling marcus to not go after your family was suppose to stop him from any enganement from your family that is how it was explained at first. His NTR path was suppose to end here. This part was also epxlained in the waltrue.

Reactions: rogosh

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wondering if this is a known glitch? Sometimes I can't get the dialogue to advance and even goes backwards?! I don't seem to have a problem using "enter" or the spacebar.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

The loss of domination points is a part of the plot. This is on the count of the character drowning in a swimming pool because of a boner.
Some points are given due to player interaction while others are attributed to progress the story. The attribution of non choice based points happen due to character interaction instead of player interaction.
The choice you are talking about is when Step-mother asks if she should start modeling for the neighbor.
Throughout the game it is mentioned that she will be working at a company who hired her before the family moved to the island.

See above.

Ah, that was a typo. I will correct that for the Finished update release.

As far as I know, no NTR occurs if you are on an alpha route and make the correct choices.
Rivals will still try to fuck the Mc's family but that isn't a route specific interaction. Instead it is a character trait.
Choosing the Alpha route means that the main characters interactions will cockblock those rivals and thwart there attempts.

See above.
Are you sure because losing a wopping 10 domination point for boner is a bit exccive since there is no control to even avoid it and no way to regain it back before the end of the episode. o can understand the part if you try to get your mom to drive you home and that guy chase you away and you lose 10 point make sense since that was something you could have avoided if was walking back home but if you skipped that school day where you where suppose to almost drawn you still lose that 10 domination point without drowing too ?? how is that make any sense

I did not like wei co so i did not give him a hand.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i get an error after the class where sophie get punished and i can choose between the spare, leopard and so on swimsuits for karla and the mc asks marcus if he's ready to go home

it's during love playthrough with sunny without getting barista number

May 26, 2018
And I wouldn't call him racist as he isn't discriminating against Marcus based on his skin color as much as Marcus is trying to exemplify a stereotype. Also Marcus feeds into it himself after claiming his dick is black.

Thanks for the comment regardless. It was interesting to see another perspective on that situation.

I mean, if it were real life, the correct phrasing would be that Marcus is just being a person, and the MC is attributing his behavior to a stereotype, which is definitely racist. If you believe that racism requires some sort of outright hostility or negative outward behavior, your definition of racism is wrong. The belief that someone acts a certain way because of their race is definitely a form of racism.

Reactions: storm1051787

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
i can understand but atleast you can always call your mom and tell her you are not comfortable with her talking to him alone, that way you avoid the "homeless part" and dont kill the feel for those os us who dont like ntr.
(if u need help with the game you can always ask, is better that the game is 100% enjoyable for all , after all thats why you are not only focusing in the ntr, i think you need to be a bit less forcefull with those events for the alpha route)
i can't agree more!!!

Heartlessnobody95 the game has both Alpha & Beta path... Don't forget that.
As far as I know, no NTR occurs if you are on an alpha route and make the correct choices.
Rivals will still try to fuck the Mc's family but that isn't a route specific interaction. Instead it is a character trait.
Choosing the Alpha route means that the main characters interactions will cockblock those rivals and thwart there attempts.
Ofc... so you have to give us the chance to do it & not block us!

& then u know boss is with mom & his son with sis...
I honestly didn't expect people to pass up on a prime Alpha choice but instead watch the Mom and Weiku scene. But I guess I hid it a little deeper so maybe no one has found it.
To go to your room is not avoiding NTR or an Alpha choice is another big Beta behaviour but is stupid on both paths anw tbh...
You can use this in both paths in different way. You have to see the mom/boss conversation to get info for his wife anw.

& u can't make him choose to see Mom or Sis (forget to go to his room)
You have to saw us both.

About Marcus & Sis you have to give choices... to call him out & tell him to back off (Alpha) or do nothing (Beta)

What the Mom imagines might be something entirely different than what the Mc is imagining.
That's not the case... Her boss describing exactly what she has to imagine

So when the MC want to be Alpha you have to give him at least a small (for now) chance to say that he disagree with that!
Especially when her boss telling her to imagine herself naked in front of him & describing her tits/ass/waist or telling her how fuckable their assistance are,
then or at least when the conversation ends the Alpha MC has to at least call her & tell her that that's not a proper behaviour of him & she has to be careful around her boss!
(she can be pissed that the MC hearing their conversation but she can understand that he cares for her)
He can't be a Beta on an Alpha path... say nothing is totally Beta behaviour!
Ofc you can have both choices one Alpha & one Beta choice.

This is a big mistake for my point of view.

you dont even know how wrong you are, if in real life i see a guy telling someone i like that shit i will rip his head off directly and make her quit her job after seeing the kind of pervert he is.
I actually was being respectfull of the devs idea and not cutting it entirely off.
Exactly!!

Another mistake... when boss telling her that the uniform has underwear also obviously that's not the case... if she had underwear they could be easily visible with that uniform so she doesn't wear any... u could make her in her love path to wear some underwear (her "skirt-sisters" told her about the recommended underwears) even if they are visible & on her slut path to not wear any!

Btw just something for the future... if the MC want to be an Alpha at some point he has to change that lame haircut :p & maybe start doing some exercises or going to gym?!

Sry for my big post, I'm not normally doing it ;) but it is a nice game & the end of this update was A BIG disappointment!!! :(

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so i have played the new update and i have to say WTF im on the alpha path so while i can somewhat understand not being able to interfere with the mom and the boss scene but with marcus he needs to back off sunny or get kicked in the nuts

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i can't agree more!!!

Heartlessnobody95 the game has both Alpha & Beta path... Don't forget that.

Ofc... so you have to give us the chance to do it & not block us!

& then u know boss is with mom & his son with sis...

To go to your room is not avoiding NTR or an Alpha choice is another big Beta behaviour but is stupid on both paths anw tbh...
You can use this in both paths in different way. You have to see the mom/boss conversation to get info for his wife anw.

& u can't make him choose to see Mom or Sis (forget to go to his room)
You have to saw us both.

About Marcus & Sis you have to give choices... to call him out & tell him to back off (Alpha) or do nothing (Beta)

That's not the case... Her boss describing exactly what she has to imagine

So when the MC want to be Alpha you have to give him at least a small (for now) chance to say that he disagree with that!
Especially when her boss telling her to imagine herself naked in front of him & describing her tits/ass/waist or telling her how fuckable their assistance are,
then or at least when the conversation ends the Alpha MC has to at least call her & tell her that that's not a proper behaviour of him & she has to be careful around her boss!
(she can be pissed that the MC hearing their conversation but she can understand that he cares for her)
He can't be a Beta on an Alpha path... say nothing is totally Beta behaviour!
Ofc you can have both choices one Alpha & one Beta choice.

This is a big mistake for my point of view.

Exactly!!

Another mistake... when boss telling her that the uniform has underwear also obviously that's not the case... if she had underwear they could be easily visible with that uniform so she doesn't wear any... u could make her in her love path to wear some underwear (her "skirt-sisters" told her about the recommended underwears) even if they are visible & on her slut path to not wear any!

Btw just something for the future... if the MC want to be an Alpha at some point he has to change that lame haircut :p & maybe start doing some exercises or going to gym?!

Sry for my big post, I'm not normally doing it ;) but it is a nice game & the end of this update was A BIG disappointment!!! :(
i doubt that he will keep the game this way after seeing the advice so many of us have give him, im sure the patreons who like non ntr content will do the same, i will keep an eye on the game and wait for another update, if the game still follows this kind of forcefull way id just ignore and pass on another game. There is many games that need support after all. If im giving my advice at all is because i think Heartlessnobody95 have serious skill to make a good game for all of us , he just need a bit of advice in the content he makes for the non ntr users.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I hope I won't need a walkthrough to avoid the bad choices. Having to look at a walkthrough is a big flaw IMO; it means the game is not intuitive enough that you need help for every step, making the the game a chore more than a fun experience.

Reactions: johnconnor

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
i doubt that he will keep the game this way after seeing the advice so many of us have give him, im sure the patreons who like non ntr content will do the same, i will keep an eye on the game and wait for another update, if the game still follows this kind of forcefull way id just ignore and pass on another game. There is many games that need support after all. If im giving my advice at all is because i think Heartlessnobody95 have serious skill to make a good game for all of us , he just need a bit of advice in the content he makes for the non ntr users.
I agree with you m8 :)
& i hope he will change his mind & not forcing non NTR players to NTR...
or else ofc you are right there are so many other games out there...
Too bad i liked that one!
For me the end of the Day 10 need a remake!

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes