Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it does not make sence since high alpha was suppose to stop NTR not activate it sounds like terrible bug or the gameplay has fully changed now. Also if that is the case then walktrue needs to be changed.

I think this update may have just killed the game appeal for me was trying to avoid NTR not see it. now i cannot undone this.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
after playing the game i now see what you guys mean,
@@Heartlessnobody95
i have refused always ntr in my playthrough and it still give me the ntr route of those fucking black idiots trying to fuck the sister and mom, is this a bug? because the ntr was supposed to be optional....... this doenst seem optional:confused:

and there is a lot of errors in renpy like love route or investigating the company
(why dont you just ask the player in the begining of the game if they want ntr on or off, that way you will avoid this kind of bugs in future renpy updates and is easier for us who dont like ntr)

(if u guys see the picture in the op, thats the routes in the game, you get mom and sis, or Bguys get mom and sis. i think this versión is bugged)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seem like there was not enough content at all. to those trying to avoid NTR not download this version it is broken. Other path except NTR not getting any update at all how dissapointing.

strfb

Sep 15, 2016
Even the 0.6 Mac links give me a "application can't be opened" error when launching the game. Does anybody have a Mega link for Mac that works?

Reactions: ChaozEnigma

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
When I open the game I have this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 435, in event
    if map_event(ev, name):
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 221, in map_event
    check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\CultureShock-0.70-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 140, in compile_event
    raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Culture Shock 0.70
Thu Jan 31 22:31:29 2019

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
NTR !?! feelsgoodman!! The game looks so good so far. The best part: the MC is beta which makes the cucking enjoyable.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
From the many negative comments im going to assume this update is not worth it unless you like NTR in which case if you do go right ahead and download away

U

User_17502

It's Unavoidable if you choose the "Don't Interfere" choice when you see Tracy in her Bedroom crying. Basically it activates that. I'm basing this on the walkthrough.

Decent amount of story progression. Again still the most awaited Family NTR game to date.
I think there seem to be small bug with alpha route ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i cant continue my save game anymore i get al sorts of error till renpy just fail the ignore part
The loss of domination points is a part of the plot. This is on the count of the character drowning in a swimming pool because of a boner.
Some points are given due to player interaction while others are attributed to progress the story. The attribution of non choice based points happen due to character interaction instead of player interaction.
The choice you are talking about is when Step-mother asks if she should start modeling for the neighbor.
Throughout the game it is mentioned that she will be working at a company who hired her before the family moved to the island.
my alpha route is high but somehow ntr is still somewhat triggered but i think 7.0 broke certain part of savegame i think i will start a new game just to be sure. i had 43 in alpha but after 1st swimming leason i lose 10 points for no apparant reason why do you lose 10 points for just swimming ?? are you suppose to drawn on first leason and lose 10 points ? Because this part is unavoidable for me ?
See above.
error found on love path with mom/sis
Ah, that was a typo. I will correct that for the Finished update release.
That NTR makes no sense for my save ... :/
As far as I know, no NTR occurs if you are on an alpha route and make the correct choices.
Rivals will still try to fuck the Mc's family but that isn't a route specific interaction. Instead it is a character trait.
Choosing the Alpha route means that the main characters interactions will cockblock those rivals and thwart there attempts.
Done :giggle:

@Heartlessnobody95 Same happened to me and i'm on Alpha route, don't know if it's a bug or if there's only NTR path on this update :unsure:
See above.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
As far as I know, no NTR occurs if you are on an alpha route and make the correct choices.
Rivals will still try to fuck the Mc's family but that isn't a route specific interaction. Instead it is a character trait.
Choosing the Alpha route means that the main characters interactions will cockblock those rivals and thwart there attempts.

See above.
What i (and i think the others too) didn't like was the lack of choices in those two scenes, that's all ;)

U

User_17502

There seems to be this prevailing misconception that this update has only BETA content.
I don't know how this could be possible considering the sheer amount of images that have nothing to do with NTR.
But I will comment that this update was promised to focus on progress in the NTR storylines and I hope this consideration makes sense when playing this update. I will take the major impact the NTR content has had on people to show that I have succeeded in this regard.

However with regards to people complaining that "The rivals are trying to fuck my women."
They are correct.
Your rivals will always try and fuck your women. This is not relegated to a playthrough route but is instead a product of creating interactive characters.

If you are on the ALPHA route it is your job as a player to guide the character in a way that he defeats all of his rivals attempts to get into his family's pants. Choosing to cockblock Marcus in one instance doesn't change Marcus as a person just like locking up Joker in Arkham doesn't cure him of his insanity. Instead it allows for the Mc to learn to assert his own dominance while in an entirely "hostile" situation. This is a product of the character learning to be more ALPHA as he was a Beta Virgin before the start of the game.

He was not an ALPHA before Culture Shock. It's the player's choice to make him one.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
There seems to be this prevailing misconception that this update has only BETA content.
I don't know how this could be possible considering the sheer amount of images that have nothing to do with NTR.
But I will comment that this update was promised to focus on progress in the NTR storylines and I hope this consideration makes sense when playing this update. I will take the major impact the NTR content has had on people to show that I have succeeded in this regard.

However with regards to people complaining that "The rivals are trying to fuck my women."
They are correct.
Your rivals will always try and fuck your women. This is not relegated to a playthrough route but is instead a product of creating interactive characters.

If you are on the ALPHA route it is your job as a player to guide the character in a way that he defeats all of his rivals attempts to get into his family's pants. Choosing to cockblock Marcus in one instance doesn't change Marcus as a person just like locking up Joker in Arkham doesn't cure him of his insanity. Instead it allows for the Mc to learn to assert his own dominance while in an entirely "hostile" situation. This is a product of the character learning to be more ALPHA as he was a Beta Virgin before the start of the game.

He was not an ALPHA before Culture Shock. It's the player's choice to make him one.
I have not played the new update yet but from the many posts i have read i think the problem is and this is only my opinion but the fact in sunnys room marcus is there despite the high domination points to ensure that does not happen then again it could be a story point to motivate the mc to try harder

Reactions: Koulo077
U

User_17502

What i (and i think the others too) didn't like was the lack of choices in those two scenes, that's all ;)
I would like to explain something about that first choice.
Weiku does not force Mom to stand naked in the living room. Instead he tells Mom to imagine herself.
What the Mom imagines might be something entirely different than what the Mc is imagining. ;)

I think my previous post explains why that interaction takes place. And how that interaction should turn out if you are following the complete Alpha path.
(While interference makes sense for a player, I doubt our main character has the confidence to make that move. Yet.)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

They are correct.

well fuck me if im wrong but im in the alpha and that fucked marcus kiss the sister, and that other fucker tell the mother that she will be his whore but in sweet Words, if this is going to continue like that sorry but this game is not for me. (if the ntr optional was true you will allow the player to show them off the house, if u call my meaning) and what is more is that an alpha will never let any guys do that shit in his house, that is more of a beta than an alpha, for example after telling marcus off my family, now he sees marcus kissing his sister and dont do anything? this doenst make any sense.)
Best of luck with the game. ;)

U

User_17502

I have not played the new update yet but from the many posts i have read i think the problem is and this is only my opinion but the fact in sunnys room marcus is there despite the high domination points to ensure that does not happen then again it could be a story point to motivate the mc to try harder
Failure is a great motivator.
well fuck me if im wrong but im in the alpha and that fucked marcus kiss the sister, and that other fucker tell the mother that she will be his whore but in sweet Words, if this is going to continue like that sorry but this game is not for me.
Best of luck with the game. ;)
Ah....
I seem to have run into the reason so many people are having a problem with Marcus and Sister kissing.

I fucked up the sister scenes.

If you were on the Alpha route you ended up seeing the Beta scene, if you were on the Beta route you ended up seeing the alpha scene.
Replace the two files linked below and that should clear it all up.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So it was a bug (kind of :p) like i previously said
Edit. ok, replayed it with the correct files, now it makes more sense

U

User_17502

So it was a bug (kind of :p) like i previously said
Yes you were correct.
I was confused since most posts talked about Marcus trying to fuck Sister still. There is an interaction between the two of them on the Alpha route but it is a far cry then what the beta route offers XD

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Failure is a great motivator.

Ah....
I seem to have run into the reason so many people are having a problem with Marcus and Sister kissing.

I fucked up the sister scenes.

If you were on the Alpha route you ended up seeing the Beta scene, if you were on the Beta route you ended up seeing the alpha scene.
Replace the two files linked below and that should clear it all up.
and no bug with that black guy talking to the mom like that? there should be a choice to tell him to fuck off or something, for me acting like nothing is happening is more of a beta than an alpha male.

U

User_17502

and no bug with that black guy talking to the mom like that? there should be a choice to tell him to fuck off or something, for me acting like nothing is happening is more of a beta than an alpha male.
Telling your Mom's new boss to fuck off right after she got hired, that's certainly alpha.
But I doubt you can get any girls if you are homeless and begging on the street.
My recommendation is that you wait your time. There will be a chance for reckoning.
It just depends on how driven you are. Until then, your own option is to avoid it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
As long as he doesen't try anything funny i'm kinda ok with him, the moment he tries something i'm confident we'll have the choice of cutting his dick off :whistle:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes