Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think the ntr is avoidable, maybe @N7 have to update the tag so people dont misunderstand this game for ntr forced, im sure more people will play if they know the ntr is avoidable. (i for example dont like ntr... but if its avoidable i dont mind playing the game since that dont molest me in anyway, each individual can enjoy their kink)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
my alpha route is high but somehow ntr is still somewhat triggered but i think 7.0 broke certain part of savegame i think i will start a new game just to be sure. i had 43 in alpha but after 1st swimming leason i lose 10 points for no apparant reason why do you lose 10 points for just swimming ?? are you suppose to drawn on first leason and lose 10 points ? Because this part is unavoidable for me ?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Culture Shock [v0.71 Final] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (331 MB): - - - -
MAC (315 MB): - - - -

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Kind of annoying that NTR happens even when you dont pick it.
either that is a bug or you are doing something wrong because the ntr is avoidable.

you can see in the patreon page this-->
The fetishes in this game will include:
Corruption, (Optional NTR), Interracial, Domination and Submission and many more to come..

magus448

May 22, 2018
my alpha route is high but somehow ntr is still somewhat triggered but i think 7.0 broke certain part of savegame i think i will start a new game just to be sure. i had 43 in alpha but after 1st swimming leason i lose 10 points for no apparant reason why do you lose 10 points for just swimming ?? are you suppose to drawn on first leason and lose 10 points ? Because this part is unavoidable for me ?
From what I read the alpha route isn't in this update, just ntr. May have to wait for another update for the non ntr route.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
either that is a bug or you are doing something wrong because the ntr is avoidable.

you can see in the patreon page this-->
The fetishes in this game will include:
Corruption, (Optional NTR), Interracial, Domination and Submission and many more to come..
ill try it again but i went to the sisters bedroom at the end and marcus was there.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Culture Shock [v0.70] Kompressed (331 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - -

@monroe can you add it to the OP? Thanks
Hey @-Hex-, can you please update your WorkUpload link? It's linking to Soul of the Paintings.

can anyone still play with previous because 0.6 save game gives me an renpy error
Do you have an older save? that's not at the end of 0.6? I haven't played the update yet but normally an older save does the trick.

Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hey @-Hex-, can you please update your WorkUpload link? It's linking to Soul of the Paintings.
Done :giggle:

That NTR makes no sense for my save ... :/
Kind of annoying that NTR happens even when you dont pick it.
ill try it again but i went to the sisters bedroom at the end and marcus was there.
@Heartlessnobody95 Same happened to me and i'm on Alpha route, don't know if it's a bug or if there's only NTR path on this update :unsure:

Reactions: Walg

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Done :giggle:

Same happened to me and i'm on Alpha route, don't know if it's a bug or if there's only NTR path on this update :unsure:
I try to run all the paths, ntr doesnt really bother me. Just feels like false labeling or a bug.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes