U

User_17502

Howdy one quick question, when talking to the sister about mom dating you can choose to like or dislike it. What effect if any dose this have on the NTR content?
If you say you like it, you are authorizing further NTR.
Not exactly.
This is the structure of the Beta Route in the game.
1548512226136.png
The player chooses the Beta route for how they will play.
They then get to choose how each specific girl feels about the MC. This is done through actions the player takes to make them view the MC.
Then the player chooses how the MC feels about his situation.
If the MC is a Cuck, they cannot "get the girl" due to their previous actions. Cucked Mc's can choose to enjoy the NTR or hate it.
However an MC that is just a Beta can push themselves onto the Alpha route with each girl by making the correct choices.
All of these choices will have their own nuances as the player has the choice to change the story of the MC even after he is perceived as a Beta male.
This also means the Beta route is the most complex route and so it will take some time for certain actions to develop naturally within the story.

I hope that makes sense. It can be a little confusing.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Not exactly.
View attachment 232798
They then get to choose how each specific girl feels about the MC. This is done through actions the player takes to make them view the MC.
If the MC is a Cuck, they cannot "get the girl" due to their previous actions. Cucked Mc's can choose to enjoy the NTR or hate it.
However an MC that is just a Beta can push themselves onto the Alpha route with each girl by making the correct choices.
All of these choices will have their own nuances as the player has the choice to change the story of the MC even after he is perceived as a Beta male.
This also means the Beta route is the most complex route and so it will take some time for certain actions to develop naturally within the story.

So, if I chose 'dislike ntr' doesn't mean that I won't see an ntr scenes right? It's just the MC's feeling towards the ntr scenes will be filled with angry, jealousy, that kind of feelings right? Like the ones in The Tyrant game.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

So, if I chose 'dislike ntr' doesn't mean that I won't see an ntr scenes right? It's just the MC's feeling towards the ntr scenes will be filled with angry, jealousy, that kind of feelings right? Like the ones in The Tyrant game.
Correct.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Not exactly.
View attachment 232798

So if I want to play the beta route where the MC gets feels humiliated/betrayed or cheated on (as in, does not approve of the NTR going on but powerless to stop it) I should choose the "Cuck MC" subpath and "Dislike NTR" feelings?

The "Beta MC" is merely second choice among the ladies but can still get it on, just not like an Alpha would?

I've played some other games where "Cuck" meant the cucked character was a mostly willing participant whom even partook in the debauchery by getting the lady new partners or stuff like creampie cleanup duty, and I just want to be sure what the deal is here. :unsure:

Jan 24, 2018
I think a distinction should be made between NTR and "hotwifing". In NTR, the cuck is an unwilling participant who feels heavily humiliated. In hotwife scenarios, he is a willing participant where for instance he goes to a bar with his signifcant other to find her a sex partner where he watches from afar etc.

NTR: unwilling, emphasis on humiliation, where there is a "cheating", indirect rejection
Cuckold: Just means your partner is sleeping with somebody else (neutral-like, softcore NTR)
Hotwife: Wife of a particular cuckold who enjoys and supports her sex life outside of the marriage
Stag: Husband of a particular hotwife who may also sleep with other women and maybe even bulls for other couples (i.e. "alpha" cuckold)

Reactions: thedude

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think a distinction should be made between NTR and "hotwifing". In NTR, the cuck is an unwilling participant who feels heavily humiliated. In hotwife scenarios, he is a willing participant where for instance he goes to a bar with his signifcant other to find her a sex partner where he watches from afar etc.

NTR: unwilling, emphasis on humiliation, where there is a "cheating", indirect rejection
Cuckold: Just means your partner is sleeping with somebody else (neutral-like, softcore NTR)
Hotwife: Wife of a particular cuckold who enjoys and supports her sex life outside of the marriage
Stag: Husband of a particular hotwife who may also sleep with other women and maybe even bulls for other couples (i.e. "alpha" cuckold)
Please, post this here:

U

User_17502

So if I want to play the beta route where the MC gets feels humiliated/betrayed or cheated on (as in, does not approve of the NTR going on but powerless to stop it) I should choose the "Cuck MC" subpath and "Dislike NTR" feelings?

The "Beta MC" is merely second choice among the ladies but can still get it on, just not like an Alpha would?

I've played some other games where "Cuck" meant the cucked character was a mostly willing participant whom even partook in the debauchery by getting the lady new partners or stuff like creampie cleanup duty, and I just want to be sure what the deal is here. :unsure:
Yes, you would choose Cuck MC and Dislike NTR for each girl.

Yes the Beta MC can get some love but is not the main priority for the girl. However if the player wants to they can change that.

This I understand. Which is why the Cuck Mc subset has two options with regards to the MC's feelings.

I actually have a thread discussing this topic. That would be the best place to discuss those definitions/distinctions.
However since that isn't possible yet in the game I have not added to the game description.
Please, post this here:
Oh, haha! There it is.
Someone was itching to pull that trigger. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for explaining so far i thought the beta was only NTR from there on out. but you can still go alpha even on beta.

That diagram for beta route was really informative do you have diagram for the alpha route too ?

U

User_17502

Thanks for explaining so far i thought the beta was only NTR from there on out. but you can still go alpha even on beta.

That diagram for beta route was really informative do you have diagram for the alpha route too ?
Alpha is pretty well explained in the game and in the Walkthrough. If there was I diagram it would probably be this.

Alpha-???-Fuck Bitches XD

However I will say that the Alpha route is a lot simpler gameplay and story wise so as long as you focus on that you should be fine.
(PS: Sometimes the best answer isn't the most dominant one.)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
i hope so, she needs a good big black dicking :D
If I recall its been said that it won't be Marcus that ends up doing her, altho I might be wrong, i'm also curious what's in store for Maude, I had this idea that every update she could progress a bit further with marcus, last time it was a HJ, next lets say a BJ! Every update, one/two renders xD

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
If I recall its been said that it won't be Marcus that ends up doing her, altho I might be wrong, i'm also curious what's in store for Maude, I had this idea that every update she could progress a bit further with marcus, last time it was a HJ, next lets say a BJ! Every update, one/two renders xD
fuck marcus, i don't even like him, just a random BBC would be good :LOL:

Reactions: numanumani

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I have always been of the opinion that one character ought to be the center of attention, be it the MC in an alpha role, or someone else if MC goes beta. Marcus is the perfect foil, and positioned well to insinuate himself into the MCs world 'realistically.' They are friends, so hang with the same crowd, and visit each others house. This opens up the Aunt, both Moms, sister, girlfriend, fellow students, barista, and a couple of teachers to the competition. One or the other (in my construct, MC or Marcus) should have the ability to run the field. or share as he sees fit.

Also, limit the amount of stuff that happens off screen. Marcus got the HJ from the barista, but how? Did he already have a past with her, or was he so awesome he talked his way in right off the bat? Seduction is a key component to these stories, and needs to be witnessed for max effect.

Just my two cents.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Also, limit the amount of stuff that happens off screen. Marcus got the HJ from the barista, but how? Did he already have a past with her, or was he so awesome he talked his way in right off the bat? Seduction is a key component to these stories, and needs to be witnessed for max effect.

Just my two cents.
There was a scene where he got her number in matter of seconds and basically talked about sex, so that's how I suppose? he also got punched and we'll probably find out by who and why later on

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes