U

User_17502

This new generation, always skipping steps, instant gratification. ;)
So, what is the word on the street for the next update? What should we be looking forward to this time?
Just chillin with some friends. That's our Mc's plan. Maybe learning a bit about physics.

Reactions: mickster101

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Can someone please post the incest patch in something other than a rar file? Ever since i got windows 10, downloading a file that is in rar format, especially small files in a rar, it is a crap shoot whether it will open for me. If you can, thank you. If you can't, may i ask if the incest in the game plays that big of part?

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Can someone please post the incest patch in something other than a rar file? Ever since i got windows 10, downloading a file that is in rar format, especially small files in a rar, it is a crap shoot whether it will open for me. If you can, thank you. If you can't, may i ask if the incest in the game plays that big of part?
maybe the zip file helps you.And for the incest question: this game has two routes.Alpha route where the mc becomes the girls and the Beta route what is the ntr route.You just have to decide yourself if you want it to be your step-mom and step-sister or if you want it to be your mom and sister.At the moment there is no incest scene except one with the aunt.

Reactions: dolbie158

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
maybe the zip file helps you.And for the incest question: this game has two routes.Alpha route where the mc becomes the girls and the Beta route what is the ntr route.You just have to decide yourself if you want it to be your step-mom and step-sister or if you want it to be your mom and sister.At the moment there is no incest scene except one with the aunt.
Thank You, yeah the zip opened fine, for some reason it is only rars that sometimes i can't open.

Reactions: realever

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
No problem.Have you tried to use WinRar for the files? I use WinRar version 5.60 and i don´t have problems
You know what, i have been using the same version of winrar forever, i just downloaded the newest version and it worked, for the life of me i never thought about updating since i had the license for the version i have and it worked for years. Thank you, a simple fix i never considered and at least now i can stop bothering others for such an easily resolved issue

Reactions: realever

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Next update might be bigger than ever

Feels like its going slower than usual, or maybe cause its a new year or cause of holidays it slowed down

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Feels like its going slower than usual, or maybe cause its a new year or cause of holidays it slowed down
I saw this a couple of days ago too and was confused but what if it shows the percentage remaining? It's given on top Red= MM/DD/YY Release. So I'm thinking the needle starts at 100% and then counts down to 0 i.e. the red zone i.e the release.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
I saw this a couple of days ago too and was confused but what if it shows the percentage remaining? It's given on top Red= MM/DD/YY Release. So I'm thinking the needle starts at 100% and then counts down to 0 i.e. the red zone i.e the release.
No no, it goes up, at least it did last update xD

Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
No no, it goes up, at least it did last update xD
Well it makes no sense then. If you notice the dates, green is the earliest, then comes blue and finally red. But if the percentage goes up, red comes first, then blue and green. So it makes sense only if the percentage goes down. In that way green comes first, then blue and red, just like the dates.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
U

User_17502

It is going a bit slower than usual. I have a lot of work so I havent been able to put as much time as I would like into making the update.
Well it makes no sense then. If you notice the dates, green is the earliest, then comes blue and finally red. But if the percentage goes up, red comes first, then blue and green. So it makes sense only if the percentage goes down. In that way green comes first, then blue and red, just like the dates.
What?

The needle is tied to the percentage of update that is complete. 100% Coding means that all of the code is done for the update. The colors on the gauge represent the planned progress schedule. If all the needles are in green that means it is on schedule for a 1/25 release. If the needles are all in red that means it is on track for 2/05 release or worse.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
If all the needles are in green that means it is on schedule for a 1/25 release. If the needles are all in red that means it is on track for 2/05 release or worse.
Ahh I get it now. I interpreted the given dates of a certain color are estimates of when the needle passes through that color. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: User_17502

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, will each update split time on the three paths? I am sorry if this has been hashed out before, just a passing observer. It would seem to me that the Alpha path would develop more slowly than the Beta path (regarding sex scenes); we already know of two competitors (Marcus and what's-his-nuts bartender) who are ahead of the MC in alphaness and active on the Ladies Front. I guess I would love to hear from the creators if I am on the right path in my thinking or not.

The pace of this game is just right, in my opinion. Characters have been introduced, and some have been fleshed out to a degree. There have been a few sexy scenes to keep things interesting, so there is no AWAM "sex in 2023" mantra.

Reactions: King of Lust
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes