Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So, will each update split time on the three paths? I am sorry if this has been hashed out before, just a passing observer. It would seem to me that the Alpha path would develop more slowly than the Beta path (regarding sex scenes); we already know of two competitors (Marcus and what's-his-nuts bartender) who are ahead of the MC in alphaness and active on the Ladies Front. I guess I would love to hear from the creators if I am on the right path in my thinking or not.

The pace of this game is just right, in my opinion. Characters have been introduced, and some have been fleshed out to a degree. There have been a few sexy scenes to keep things interesting, so there is no AWAM "sex in 2023" mantra.
If i recall its been said that the next update will focus on NTR <3

U

User_17502

So, will each update split time on the three paths? I am sorry if this has been hashed out before, just a passing observer. It would seem to me that the Alpha path would develop more slowly than the Beta path (regarding sex scenes); we already know of two competitors (Marcus and what's-his-nuts bartender) who are ahead of the MC in alphaness and active on the Ladies Front. I guess I would love to hear from the creators if I am on the right path in my thinking or not.

The pace of this game is just right, in my opinion. Characters have been introduced, and some have been fleshed out to a degree. There have been a few sexy scenes to keep things interesting, so there is no AWAM "sex in 2023" mantra.
Due to popular demand the daily progress will continue uninhibited by the focus of each update.
However each update will have an emphasis on a certain path. Either this means more images/interactions or more time spent with a certain path.
Version 0.70 will focus on the Beta path by providing more content that can be accessed on that path.
However the story beats will be in sync regardless of which path a player chooses to follow.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Due to popular demand the daily progress will continue uninhibited by the focus of each update.
However each update will have an emphasis on a certain path. Either this means more images/interactions or more time spent with a certain path.
Version 0.70 will focus on the Beta path by providing more content that can be accessed on that path.
However the story beats will be in sync regardless of which path a player chooses to follow.
Sweet! That has to be somewhat difficult to manage at times, so I appreciate not only that effort, but your willingness to engage fans without sounding like a defensive diva whose genius vision can't be understood by the unwashed masses.

Not that I have encountered such a reaction from other games before . . .:rolleyes:

You guys continue to be the best!

Reactions: King of Lust
U

User_17502

Sweet! That has to be somewhat difficult to manage at times, so I appreciate not only that effort, but your willingness to engage fans without sounding like a defensive diva whose genius vision can't be understood by the unwashed masses.

Not that I have encountered such a reaction from other games before . . .:rolleyes:

You guys continue to be the best!
Thank you,
We try our best to be engaged with our fans and supporters without spoiling anything for the general audience. So if you have any other questions or comments feel free to drop them here or send me a DM if you want to address something personally.:)

Reactions: greenp

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017

Yay, around 8-12 days left! Possibly.

Also some previews, seems Marcus will get sum Glory Hole action.

and perhaps some study session

As much as I like the idea of Marcus getting all the action in the Beta male path, maybe there should be a slide where the poor kid gets an IV bag or three. No way Marcus is not taking a day or so to replenish bodily fluids!

As for our study date, looks promising! Wouldn't mind that expanding to include that teacher that seems to have an issue with our friend here.

And thanks for the projected update! Know it is not set in stone, still nice to get some good news.

Reactions: D Dog

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As much as I like the idea of Marcus getting all the action in the Beta male path, maybe there should be a slide where the poor kid gets an IV bag or three. No way Marcus is not taking a day or so to replenish bodily fluids!

As for our study date, looks promising! Wouldn't mind that expanding to include that teacher that seems to have an issue with our friend here.

And thanks for the projected update! Know it is not set in stone, still nice to get some good news.
Become a patron, join discord and throw in some suggestions!

U

User_17502

Marcus seems to be inhumanly full of semen, doesn't he? ;)

Which one? :)
Become a patron, join discord and throw in some suggestions!
Discord is the place to be if you want to engage directly with the creators such as myself. :)

Reactions: Shirafune

Hfans

May 12, 2018
I have the same problem(only pledged 1$ thou but it says that gives basic discord access). Didnt get any email about it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
not sure anyone reported this but your patreon link for version 5.0 is still pointing to version 4.0 and the direct link for 5.0 is a dead link for mega

U

User_17502

not sure anyone reported this but your patreon link for version 5.0 is still pointing to version 4.0 and the direct link for 5.0 is a dead link for mega
Thank you for pointing that out. I will have King fix that when he gets back online.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Howdy one quick question, when talking to the sister about mom dating you can choose to like or dislike it. What effect if any dose this have on the NTR content?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes