gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You forgot to add the "Patched" at the end of your own version of the "question2marcus" and "question4marcus" labels.
Sorry if you already did it, I had few free times lately and I'm late on playing updates and reading threads.
do you have download the current version from the patch? In which folder is this mistake? In the folder "Incest with ntr harem Party" i have changed the alpha party to the ntr party with the same labels but with a different number

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
do you have download the current version from the patch?
If I remember correctly I downloaded it the same day than I did for the game, should be the day the thread was updated, but not 100% sure. And it's the none NTR version of the patch.
As I said, I'm late at playing update actually, so it's a thing I saw, but that can have been fixed already.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If I remember correctly I downloaded it the same day than I did for the game, should be the day the thread was updated, but not 100% sure. And it's the none NTR version of the patch.
As I said, I'm late at playing update actually, so it's a thing I saw, but that can have been fixed already.
What i see in the folder "incest with original harem party" seems to be correct.The only mistake what i found is that i have double the "question2marcus": "question2marcusPatched" line in the config.label_overrides.update

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@anne O'nymous download please the incest patch again because i have updatet the patch fir a few days.When you see there the same missing labels please tell me that and i look in to that then again.I'm sorting the labels in the config.label_overrides.update so that it says for example: "sophieask1": "sophieask1Patched"," sophieask1ntr": "sophieask1ntrPatched". i think it looks a little better then.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I think this is proof enough that Marcus is major rival, especially that he's aiming for - Aunt, Tracy, Sunny, Maude, Ms Tight Ass, (Already has a GF btw), and probably his own mom.

P.S Pic below is just a fanart, but still, shows what Marcus wants nicely
So where did we get the idea that Marcus wants to bang his own Mom? This would be great, I just don't recall seeing anything that leads me to this conclusion. Maybe the MC, in beta mode, even helps Marcus seal the deal with his own Mom? That would be pretty hot.

I think that many want Marcus to to be the main girl collector (if the MC is going beta bitch) because that is what is desired in playing these games: all (or most) women to one guy. It is most assuredly fantasy, with just that hint of "slice of life" to make it fun. I like the idea so that there are fewer people to keep track of.

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry, after the scene of the stepmother who gets up from the sofa after he was talking to Marcus .... I can not go on .... I make a mistake and I can not restore it ... I tried to reinstall but nothing ..

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So where did we get the idea that Marcus wants to bang his own Mom? This would be great, I just don't recall seeing anything that leads me to this conclusion. Maybe the MC, in beta mode, even helps Marcus seal the deal with his own Mom? That would be pretty hot.

I think that many want Marcus to to be the main girl collector (if the MC is going beta bitch) because that is what is desired in playing these games: all (or most) women to one guy. It is most assuredly fantasy, with just that hint of "slice of life" to make it fun. I like the idea so that there are fewer people to keep track of.
Tbh, the vibe i get from Marcus's mom is that she's fully aware what her son's intentions etc are. She seems like a smart lusty lady that knows how the world works, especially how men work, unlike Tracy XD

Reactions: numanumani

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Sorry, after the scene of the stepmother who gets up from the sofa after he was talking to Marcus .... I can not go on .... I make a mistake and I can not restore it ... I tried to reinstall but nothing ..
Use the bugfix given in page 1

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Probably the mothers new boss.
New boss ? if so then she's not so lucky with guys I think, another pervert & asshole like the previous one, it would have been better if it's Marcus or any other guy that is not totally an asshole

nyanhtet

Oct 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day7.rpy", line 873, in script
    jump day7nbed
ScriptError: could not find label 'day7nbed'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day7.rpy", line 873, in script
    jump day7nbed
  File "C:\Users\Gamer(M89)\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Gamer(M89)\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day7nbed'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Culture Shock 0.60
Sat Jan 05 20:35:30 2019

Fix ?

Reactions: Anrag and Shadow220

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Tbh, the vibe i get from Marcus's mom is that she's fully aware what her son's intentions etc are. She seems like a smart lusty lady that knows how the world works, especially how men work, unlike Tracy XD
Huh. Where does the MC even meet her? I seem to have missed some content!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This game has great potential, as I wrote before! Great Renders, 3 paths to follow (Dominant, Voyeur/Beta Cuck as subpath and saving 1,2 girls for himself and let the others slut around), looking forward to the next update!
By the way what are the models for Mom, Sis and the sports Ed teacher?

Reactions: King of Lust

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Day3/day3mmarcus11.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

- Help pls.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm, i can't download the bugfix for version 0.6.
is it only me or can someone else not download it?

edit: found that, if i cancel the download and restore it a couple of times, i get the file i desire xD. still, quite inconvenient.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Am I getting it right that corruption is important for the "BETA"-style? Why can´t I corrupt them as an alpha?

Edit: When following the beta route according to the walktrough I always get an error when chosing not to interfere with mom.

I did not have this problem when playing as alpha. I also installed the bugfix but it doesnt work..

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes